“Terrific All The Way Around!”
Review of Zuzu's

Zuzu's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch & it was terrific! My husband had the Penny Lane Burger with bacon, apple slices, and blue cheese....what a tasty combo! I had the salad wedge & our daughter had the kids bacon cheeseburger. Everything was delicious & the service was fabulous! We highly recommend ZuZu's!

1  Thank robertspartyof3

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Walk in the door and you are back in time. Friendly service, good hamburger and plenty of ice cream choices for dessert. Great location as well.

1  Thank Lou W
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I visited SSI on my way back from picking my daughter up from college. We did a road trip on the way home making several stops. We stopped at SSI to check out the island and take some pictures. On the way back to the car we decided to eat before leaving. There in front of us was Zuzu's. So I suggested we eat there. I am so glad we did! That was the best meal that we had on the trip. I had the Superman Burger, my son the 007 Burger and my daughter the two burritos. So much food and so delicious! The fries and onion rings were delicious as were the unusual offering of roasted brussel sprouts as an appetizer. We each had one of their smoothies. The mango was delicious. On the way out we tried the ice cream. I had the Kahlua almond fudge! yum! Great spot! If I ever find myself in the area again I will definitely be eating here. Great food, Great friendly service and Great prices.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

This is the perfect spot for a great burger!! The food was good. We ordered dawg & fries, mushroom burger with coleslaw, Philly cheesesteak with fries & burritos.
The fries was not greasy or salty. And topping it all off there was ICE CREAM!!! perfect little family spot. You can take the good to go and sit near the water.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

My favorite place on the island, their burgers are simply the best and their smoothies are great! We love taking our kids there for ice cream night!

1  Thank MrsBurke