“Great Pizza”
Review of Fox's Pizza Den

Fox's Pizza Den
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I was I'll during our stay, horrible chest infection, and on this evening we decided just to order and pick up pizza. We ordered from Fox because it was the easiest to get to. When I first opened the box, I thought...doughy. Was I mistaken. A delicious pizza, light crust, great flavour, and the added packets of Parmesan cheese and hot peppers were great. We had(I believe) the deluxe pizza...it was really good.

This is about the food. It is a typical takeout pizza joint...not going to fault them on that. It's the pizza that counts!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

When I want a pizza this is where I go. Consistently good food, great service and always greeted with a smile when I arrive. I usually take this 'to go' but the atmosphere is fun if you wanted to stay. If you are a visitor to our Island, get your pizza here!!! Locals already do...

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Ordered their gluten free pizza, which, near as I can tell, uses the same French Meadows Bakery crust as Boston's Gourmet Pizza uses. Got only cheese as a topping. This restaurant was conveniently located in the shopping plaza across the street from my hotel. Waited only 15 minutes for it to finish cooking and the clerk brought it right out to my car. So, the crust was comparable to what I was used to at Boston's, sauce was slightly bitter, but still good, and cheese was top quality, plentiful, bubbly, with spots of toasted brown. The small size was four slices, enough that I ate half and am saving half for another meal.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

They are located in the Winn Dixie shopping center next to Subway. Really good pizza, nice atmosphere. The Big Daddy is 12 x 24 and will feed your family.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

The atmosphere is great. It was a fun place to eat with the kids. The pizza is average and the service is friendly.