“Very nice staff. Very appropriate food quality.”
Review of Huddle House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Huddle House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 November 2012

My review is similar to the one above. My wife and I have been dining at this Huddle House for years and we have grown to love Joan for her genuine smile and her great service. We just had breakfast there today. The food was great and Joan was her usual, bright and cheerful self.

Go to this Huddle House, ask for our friend Joan and enjoy!

Reviewed 23 July 2012

My wife and I have been to Hundle House dozens and dozens of time over the past 12 years and have never had anything other than excellent service and very good food. A couple of the waitresses have been there longer than we've been going, and that says a lot about a place.

In particular, Joan is a fixture at Huddle House and always ALWAYS treat every customer with a smile and great service. I think Huddle House is the best overall breakfast restaurant on the island, and this is by far the best Huddle House I've ever visited. You cannot go wrong and will not be disappointed.