“It's a Huddle House...what did you expect?” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Huddle House

Huddle House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“It's a Huddle House...what did you expect?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2012

A good alternative to the WH. Friendly staff, good prices, and a good alternative to cooking breakfast for yourself.

Visited December 2012

Brunswick, Ga
“Best Food Yet! Awesome Burgers, Delicious Hashbrowns!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2012

I absolutely LOVE the HUDDLE BURGER PLATE! Ive been eating in this chain for years, and my favorite is a Huddle Burger ATW with extra pickles, & a side of 1000 Isle dressing & my side is the hashbrowns, they are so tasty! Breakfast is always good too, & their basic platter w/2 eggs, meat, grits or hashbrowns & toast is very filling! Unless they are just slammed, you can be in & out in less time & for about the same price (or less) as a fast food restaurant! The food is prepared fresh, to order, and reasonably priced! Always clean too!

Visited December 2012
dhgc28
“Very nice staff. Very appropriate food quality.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2012

My review is similar to the one above. My wife and I have been dining at this Huddle House for years and we have grown to love Joan for her genuine smile and her great service. We just had breakfast there today. The food was great and Joan was her usual, bright and cheerful self.

Go to this Huddle House, ask for our friend Joan and enjoy!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Warrenton, Georgia
“Can't Believe I'm The First To Review Huddle House On SSI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

My wife and I have been to Hundle House dozens and dozens of time over the past 12 years and have never had anything other than excellent service and very good food. A couple of the waitresses have been there longer than we've been going, and that says a lot about a place.

In particular, Joan is a fixture at Huddle House and always ALWAYS treat every customer with a smile and great service. I think Huddle House is the best overall breakfast restaurant on the island, and this is by far the best Huddle House I've ever visited. You cannot go wrong and will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012