“It's average, which means very good!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 3 March 2014

For the most part, Starbucks A = Starbucks B = Starbucks C = ... which is exactly why I go to Starbucks. The one on St. Simon's Island is no different. If you like what Starbucks offers, and I do, then don't hesitate to go to this one!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

If you are looking for quick and easy or comfortable and relaxed this will be your typical Starbucks that you would find in any other location but this one appears to have more seating and the staff is local and friendly.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Great location on the busy main drag in the tourist section of St. Simons. I walked here from my hotel. All of the employees were friendly, the outdoor seating was appreciated, and my white peppermint mocha was the best drink I've had at a Starbucks.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

The place is big and a nice clean environment. They make my coffee perfect everytime I visit the island from the Jekyll side. Wish there was one on Jekyll, maybe when they build the new strip they will include one even is a small one or maybe they might explore working out a deal with the Market on Jekyll. We do come over form Jekyll when staying a week but may be only 2-3 times within a 7 day stay. Great place to enjoy your coffee fix and great staff.