“Magical Trolley tour of St Simons island”

Lighthouse Trolleys
St. Augustine, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Magical Trolley tour of St Simons island”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I can't go on enough about the wonderful tour we had on the Lighthouse Trolley tour, despite the rain. I have to especailly point out our amazingly generous and knowledgable guide/driver, Dick Gardner. He is a transplant from the Boston area and abviously has fallen in love wiwth St Simons (and who wouldn't??) and made it a point to learn everything he could about his new home and spare no details. He most kindly jumped up and put the plastic curtains down when it rained and then up when it stopped. I don't know how many times he did this. I wouldn't have traded this tour and this wonderful guide for any airconditioned bus!! Ask for him - you won't be sorry!

Visited September 2013