“Unbelievable Food and Service - The Best!”

Crabdaddy's Seafood Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Roswell, Georgia
“Unbelievable Food and Service - The Best!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were visiting and ask some friends who live there to pick a restaurant for all of us to meet and eat at. Boy did they make a great choice!

The food was some of the best I have ever had. Appetizers, entrees, desserts, all of it was just amazing. We had a young man serving us that was one of the best we have ever experienced. I would like to recommend one of the menu items but it is impossible to state that one is better than the other.

If you are in St. Simons it is well worth your time to dine at Crabdaddy's Seafood Grill. No place better.

• Visited April 2014

Hertford, North Carolina, United States
“Consistently Good Food”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We usually visit this restaurant on our way to Florida. This was our third visit, and we enjoyed it once again. We ordered appetizers and a large salad for dinner. I had the tuna tartare, which was excellent -- small pieces of tuna that had been marinated in something delicious. Yum! I also had the crab cake -- almost no filler in this one! My husband had the scallop appetizer and said it was cooked to perfection. The only disappointment was the shrimp and grits appetizer -- he said the sauce was pretty heavy without having much flavor. Our server was a real pro and made us feel extremely welcome.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sheryl C
Baltimore, Maryland
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Went here Thursday night after receiving race reviews from the locals!!! We were greeted as soon as we walked in the door. Although the place was really crowded we were seated with in minutes. Scallop appetizer was to die for! Fresh seasoned scallops that just melt in your mouth. I despise salad, however their salad which is served family style comes with all of the fixings and three choices of dressings!! For dinner we had the grouper w/ crawfish gravy w: cheese grits AMAZING and the blackened salmon w: red beans and rice and a side of fried shrimp!! I rarely eat all of my food however I finished everything as well as allowed my fork to wander over to hubby's plate a few times. I would definitely recommend for fresh quality seafood w: amazing service!!

• Visited May 2014
Tampa, Florida
“good eats”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We had a nice dinner at granddaddy's. We ordered several appetizers as entrees and shared a large salad. The crab cake was very meaty, not loaded with filler at all. The scallops were sauted beautifully, and the mussels were delicious in a tomato rich broth. Did someone call this restaurant formal? Maybe I read that wrong because I don't know where they get that! It was full of people, the atmosphere is casual and friendly, and the service was terrific.

Visited May 2014
“Mahi done right”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

In town for a wedding. We were told the wait would be 30 minutes but were seated in 15. We managed to get the last two mahi mahi specials. Perfectly blackened with an exquisite étouffée. Grits were cooked well and rounded out the dish. Even though we were seated next to a very large party, service was spot on. Loved it!!

1 Thank Mccorfield