“A Little Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Petite Maison

La Petite Maison
Reserve with OpenTable
La Petite Maison is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 120 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Abernathy
Atlanta
“A Little Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

I am so happy that this restaurant is in Sandy Springs. Its intimate, the staff is friendly and the food is a cut above. There is a nice range of choices and they have 3 course dinner selections as well for around $30. Cant wait to go back. Its a special little spot.

• Visited September 2013

Atlanta, GA
“Fantastic Food, Great Ambiance, Lovely Owners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

La Petite Maison is a fantastic French bistro in Sandy Springs. Since I live in the neighborhood, I eat lunch and/or dinner here several times a month. I think that I have tried about everything on both the lunch and dinner menu and have never had a bad meal. The food is delicious and consistent. Some of my favorite dishes are quiche Lorraine, mussels in white wine, escargot, croque Monsieur, veau normande, smoked salmon linguine, and the list goes on. In addition, their wine list is nice and their desserts are exceptional. What I think I like most about the bistro is the family that owns it. They are very friendly, accommodating, and make you feel like apart of their family. They have done a great job in making your dining experience warm and inviting.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank CaribbeanQueen09
atlanta,ga
“Great food and service--reasonable pricing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

We've been before and every time we go we wonder why we hadnt been back sooner.Real country French food and service--feel like your in Lyon,France--- There were 4 of us, started out with salad Verdi, and our friends had the shrimp,scallop and hearts of palm salad--Both were outstsanding. Even breads with an olive spread was terrififc.Then we had rack of lamb, veal, chicken fricase and a steak filet-My lamb was just right and very tender and juicy,,wifes chicken was excellent, with a terrifific mushroom sauce on it. Other meals were excellent as well. Dessert was perfitores, which were outstanding.And cappuchno was excellent--bill for 4 of us was 212--not bad

• Visited June 2013
“Relaxing evening with delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

Nice relaxing atmosphere, excellent service, smashing presentation and amazing food. Veal and duck were exceptional.

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, GA 30062
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

What a lovely restaurant! I have been wanting to go here for a few years and I was very pleasantly surprised how good it is!

Portions are huge (prices are pretty high too), but everyone totally enjoyed their meals. Hubby had filet - which he said was cooked to perfection. My daughter and I had duck - excellent. So crispy!

We skipped appetizers - a very good choice given the size of the dinners. Had a creme brulee and mousse for dessert. Again, large dishes and served with fruit and sauces.

Would definitely go back again! (Was rather noisy, but all the tables were filled and it was a Sat. night.)

• Visited May 2013