“consistently excellent south american grill in Sandy Springs” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fuego Mundo

Fuego Mundo
Ranked #18 of 120 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“consistently excellent south american grill in Sandy Springs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

We regularly dine at this restaurant, although not as often as we'd like. There is a wide selection of foods, including plenty of fish and vegetarian options. The variety is important, as we had a larger group for Father's Day. The Argentinian Churassco steak was a favorite, as well as the "mixed grill" option for sharing multiple meat delicacies by two people who cannot pick just one. The room was pretty loud during a crowded time, as the space is relatively small with tables fairly close together. Even though it was very busy, we were pleased that the service and wait time for food was very prompt.

• Visited June 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Awesome Fabulous Reasonably Priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

Food is awesome, Service is fabulous Menu is diverse they even have vegetarian as well as gluten-free. They are reasonably priced too! You can go for lunch and get in and out quickly.
The owners are there every day which guarantees the quality. Tons of parking.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank BorninFlorida
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

Fuego Mundo has a diverse menu of beef, chicken, fish, and vegetarian as well as gluten-free. Service is great - which matches the quality of the food. Owner constantly checks with customers about their satisfaction. If you like South American grill in a nice environment and at a reasonable price, Fuego Mundo is the restaurant to go to.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Sadly, horrible service trumps good food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2012

We have eaten there many times, but our latest (and last) visit was very disappointing. The wait staff basically ignored us, even though we were sitting up front where everyone walked.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Pensacola, FL
“I really enjoyed this restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2012 via mobile

I found the atmosphere to be casual yet hip, the food was delicious. I found the service to be fine. I had kabobs with the "health nut" side which consist of quinoa, black beans, and plantains. The plantains were good and tasted like a desert! The black beans were so good I could have eaten nothing but those and been perfectly happy! I enjoyed the way the food was seasoned but not salty. The price I considered fair for what I got because I know that gluten free and organic items are not cheap and I'm willing to pay for quality food. I liked the open kitchen concept where you can watch them prepare your food. I will definately visit this restaurant the next time I'm in town! I will look forward to it!

1 Thank rydantravels