“GOod late night spot”

Hudson Grille
Ranked #49 of 136 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 June 2018

we like coming here for a late night drink and food. The staff is friendly and the food is great. You can also watch the games on their many tvs

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Have dined here many times and enjoyed the experience. Brought my employees in for dinner and game watching on a Friday night. Very slow service. Beers (draft and bottled) were not very cold. My cheeseburger, ordered "Medium" was served Rare.
Must have been an "off" night. Normally a much better meal.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The wings were really good and usually it is not something I would order. My Chicken Jambalaya was ok but the thing that made our visit really great was our server, Josh. Such an up beat, caring waiter with a huge smile. Definitely an asset to Hudson’s. The manager came by too and checked on our dinner. Really a great group of service professionals.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Dropped in for lunch somewhere different and had a most wonderful lunch. Attentive staff and quick service. I had the best corn dogs! Hand battered with batter made with Sweetwater 420, really amazing. Wife had stuffed avocado salad that made a very attractive plate. We certainly would recommend lunch here.

1  Thank c2birchmore
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We were helping my son move and needed a place to eat dinner late. This was the only place with a kitchen still open at 10 pm on a Saturday. We should have just gone hungry.
The place was very busy - there must have been 50 TV screens, all tuned to a MMA fight. Nobody seemed to notice the roaches on the wall, nor the roaches on the floor. The food was bad, but I had pretty much lost my appetite by then anyway.
STAY AWAY.