US$149
US$136
Fairfield Inn
US$122
US$117
Comfort Inn Sandy Springs(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$87
ComfortInn
US$165
US$160
All reviewsclub levelfront deskthe entire staffsouthern hospitalitycustomer servicefamily reunionthe staff was greatfree shuttledefinitely stay here againbusiness centerbagelsjefferyperimeteratlantaharryspgms
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The hotel is in a convenient location near a mall with lots of restaurants near by - this is a real plus when on a business trip. The hotel staff is friendly and courteous, rooms are above average. All in all - a good experience.

Room Tip: Avoid ground/1st floor- there's a construction as of early April.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Sheraton_Sales, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Flydrha,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel. I’m glad that our hotel close to the Perimeter Mall was the perfect choice for your business trip. I’m also happy to hear that your room was above average, and that you were welcomed by our friendly and courteous staff. Thank you again and we hope you’ll visit us again next time you’re in the Atlanta area on business.
Safe travels,

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Came to Atlanta for a weekend getaway with my dog Winter I usually stay in the Buckhead area when I visit Atlanta however I wanted to bring my baby with me and saw this hotel had no pet fee which was AMAZING!!! Needless to say my stay was AWESOME excellent customer service from the entire staff will definitely be staying here again very soon

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank K. M
Sheraton_Sales, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear K.M.,
We’re so glad you had an awesome stay with us at our Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel and we sincerely appreciate you taking time to review your stay. I’m happy that our pet policy attracted you to our hotel and that our service and friendly staff will keep you coming back. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you and your dog visit the Atlanta Perimeter Mall area.
Warm wishes,

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We reserved on one floor but got upgraded to the 4th floor which is exclusive because, you can't get up to it with out putting in you card for your room. The room was nice with a good view of the town.otel is in a good proximity to all the activies we wanted to do. But honestly the room is a standard King bed hotel room with a desk and shower tub combo lounge arm chair. We had full access to the club lounge, which was amazing. We were able to hang out and have a good time with o'dourves from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. We had a wonderfu l breakfast with the best service. There was a gentelman, whose name exscapes, that gave the best service he was awesome the whole time we eat. This place is a good stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tiashaj,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel. We’re glad you had an amazing stay and enjoyed your upgrade to our Starwood Club Level. I’m also happy to hear that during your stay you were able to dine with us at our on-site restaurant, the Parkside Grille. We look forward to welcoming you back soon the next time you need a hotel in the Atlanta Perimeter area.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I came with a group of 16 to stay the night at this Sheraton. Last year we booked this hotel and loved it. It was very nice! However this time our entire check-in process was a nightmare. We had booked our rooms a month in advance and had spoken several times with the manager to verify our stay. However when we came in we were informed that they didn't have the rooms we booked. Some of us were given our rooms but in the end they didn't have enough. They said for the last two rooms they had to give us rooms with a large king and a rollaway bed. We had purchased rooms with two queen beds. We needed separate beds and the rollaway was unacceptable after we had booked a month in advance. We asked when the rollaway beds would be there and the man said he would send them up right away (It was 1am and we were all exhausted). The first two guest took the one room and went up and myself and another girl got our key and went to our room on the second floor. After trying numerous times our card would not work. We had to go all the way down and get him to activate them again. Once again our room kept flashing a red light. And yet again we went downstairs. He issued us a new room and we walked all the way up again (At this point it had been 45 minutes since we arrived). As we left the initial room we were heard the handle being moved. We later found out that someone was already in that room. Ridiculous! The last member of our group went to her room on the 4th floor, opened the door to discover a frightened, completely nude man jumping up towards the door. After the traumatizing experience she went back down to the front desk and the man said they had no more room. He said they would need to put her in another hotel. As the chaperone of our trip this was unacceptable that she had to be moved. After waiting for a taxi and then checking into the other hotel it had been about a 2 hour, horrible check-in process. After we had gone to our rooms apparently a woman came down and said there were no roll-away beds. I ended up sleeping on the floor of our hotel room. On the hard floor, no blanket, just a pillow. I hope you can see how ridiculous this is. A paying guest who had booked the rooms a month in advance and confirmed them the day before slept on the floor of a hotel room. No couch, no rollaway bed, a floor. I can say with complete confidence this is the most absurd experience I have ever had at a hotel. Maybe I could have said--after all of that the bed was really comfortable and I slept well--but I can't because I didn't even sleep on a bed. The other horrific thing is a huge concern of safety. The fact that this man gave two people keys to other people's rooms in frightening! How does he not know if people are checked into a room? What is the system for that! He literally could give strangers your room key...and he was!!! That is a huge safety concern and unacceptable. How can you trust a hotel to keep you safe during the night when it does things like that. The man also handled the situation horribly. His attitude was unacceptable and all he said was, "all I can say is sorry". That's sad if that is all he can do--he seemed completely apathetic about what was going on and incompetent! That night another man had come down 2 times and waited for two hours about a barking dog in the room next to him. Apparently the hotel worker could not get a hold of the owner of that room--unheard of. I am horrified of the events that happened that night and have no idea how the Sheraton failed so miserably.

On another note--After my 3 hours of sleeping on a hard floor I went down to breakfast and was completely blown away by the service of the restaurant staff. Jennifer Lopez and Jeffrey Enniel were the best staff and service workers I have ever seen. Both of these individuals should be working at your front desk. At the least they each deserve a higher salary. I know very well that what you pay them is not enough nor does it measure up to the work and effort they put into your company. Our entire group was extremely upset but coming into this restaurant was like a breathe of fresh air. It was a polar opposite of the experience we had in the hotel the night before. Jeffrey and Jennifer made us feel wonderful and as much as we said we would never book this hotel again we all felt pulled by Jeffrey and Jennifer. If I ever came back it would be because of the generosity, hospitality and care from these two people. They know how to treat guests and they are exquisite people. I really hope you will realize how much they do for your hotel and if you do not promote them you are out of your mind. They are literally holding up your entire hotel and those working at the front desk have absolutely no business being there. It is appalling when you see great people like Jennifer and Jeffrey not getting the respect they deserve. Jeffrey, Jennifer--THANK YOU! Thank you thank you thank you! I love you both and you made my morning wonderful. I wish you the best of luck and if I ever open up a hotel you two would be the first people I would ask to run it. You are incredible and Sheraton is blessed to have you. Thank you!

Room Tip: Higher number rooms on the second floor are near rooms going under renovation. Wallpaper was peeled and it didn't look very appealing when we came in.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rebecca H
Sheraton_Sales, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Rebecca,
Thank you for sharing your experience at our Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter Hotel. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us last year and apologize about the confusion and inconvenience during your most recent visit. We have informed the General Manager about all of the issues you encountered and the concerns that you raised. This is not a typical Sheraton experience and we will use your feedback to ensure that our guests never receive customer service like this in the future. We would also like to thank you for the kind words and compliments regarding Jennifer and Jeffrey; we certainly do appreciate their commitment to hospitality and service. We hope that the next time you are in need of a hotel in the Atlanta Perimeter Mall Area you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back. If you would like to further discuss anything regarding your visit, please contact me at GuestRelations@HotelEvolution.net.

Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Sheraton Atlanta North Hotel

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Everything from the staff to the room was superior. As first time pet owners, we were afraid that a pet friendly hotel room would be smelly and dirty. We could not have been more wrong. Even the bedding was plush and comfortable. The staff bent over backwards for all of us, providing printed directions to restaurants and loving on our puppy. We will always stay there when visiting Atlanta!

• Stayed: March 2014
Sheraton_Sales, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Appelrob,
Thank you for the excellent review! It’s great to hear that everything from the staff to the room was superior. We strive to make all our guests, and their pets, feel welcome and at home during their stay with us. I’m so glad that we’re your choice of hotels in the Atlanta area. We’re looking forward to you and your puppy’s next visit to the Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel.
Warm wishes,