Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,461 results
All reviewsmurphy bedfront deskfamily suiteatlanta perimeterfrench doorsseparate bedroomjacuzzi tubliving areafitness centergreat customer serviceshuttle serviceindoor poolbreakfast buffetchecking inbusiness tripbusiness centerenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Not great but not bad. The room was spacious and well organized. The property was relatively clean and well maintained. Service was average. I was sort of shocked at my bill at the lounge. Met some friends who had been to Ruth Chris' and I paid more for dinner than they did. $12 for a very small glass of "supermarket wine" is above my tolerance level for an average hotel.

1  Thank RedfishDave
RobertBelmonte, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

Thank you for your feedback and we have shared your comments with our Food and Beverage Manager for evaluation regarding the bar prices. We are pleased to hear that your accomodations met expectations. Thank you for staying with us and please let us know if we can be of any further service. Kindest regars. Bob Belmonte/General Manager

Reviewed 30 September 2012

Work forced me to stay in the area (Atlanta traffic is a nightmare), so I went to Priceline and had hoped I would get this hotel - and I did. I've known about it for a while but never stayed there.

The staff was friendly and courteous and my room was VERY well appointed: wet bar, Murphy bed, mini frig, king size bed separated from the main room with french doors, separate shower and tub, desk and sofa and two televisions. The linens were very high quality and bedding was comfortable.

A long day pretty much meant I was going to eat at the bar/grill, but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and taste of the meal. I can highly recommend the black angus burger! (Service at the bar could have been a litle faster, but it was well within bearable parameters.)

I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area - extremely accessible location (close to restaurants, shopping and major thoroughfares) and everyone at the hotel should be commended for their efforts. I could absolutely see this being a great location for an extended stay if necessary.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
RobertBelmonte, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2012

Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted to hear that you had a very positive experience. We also want to thank you for chosing to stay with us... we appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of any further service. Bob Belmonte, General Manager.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

I was in town for the Music Midtown Festival. Check-in was handled quickly. I had only made a one night reservation but once I got there I decided I needed to stay another night because I didn't want to drive the 2 hours home after being at the concerts for 12 hours. The 2nd shift front desk clerk (sorry I can't recall her name) went out of her way to help me book another nights stay, give me directions to Piedmont Park, and how to get back since the Marta doesn't run certain sections of the red line after 7pm. The hotel is in a nice area, with plenty to do and eat as long as its not after 11pm since it is in a business district things close up pretty early.

Housekeeping did a wonderful job and was very nice the couple of times I talked to them. I didn't use the pool or exercise room, but looked to be in good shape. The bed was very comfortable and really liked the work area, if I would been in town for business the room would have been great. The room whad plenty of space and didn't feel cramped at all. The only issue for me is the fee to use the internet. I understand its a business area and they cater to the business person more than the others but a daily fee for internet access now-a-days seems a little like nickel and diming people, but this is just my opinion.

Overall it was a great weekend trip that I throughly enjoyed.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael S

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear that you had a good experience during your stay with us. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance in the future. Bob Belmonte/General Manager

Reviewed 22 September 2012 via mobile

The overall hotel appearance was very nice. The bedroom wasn't as big as I expected, but I believe that's due to the large bathroom. The bathroom is divided into 3 sections..... one area with the sink and closet......another large area with a tub (with a mirror overlooking it).....and the third area with a walk in shower and toilet. There were two of us in a room and there really wasn't enough space for all of our things in the bedroom.....it was kind of cramped. But the king size bed and plasma TV in both the bedroom and living area made up for it. The location of the hotel was great...near plenty of restaurants and a mall. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2012
RobertBelmonte, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit and the accomodations. We are pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you again...and many thanks for choosing to stay with us. Please contact us directly if we can be of further service. Bob Belmonte/General Manager

Reviewed 20 September 2012

During my trip up to Dunwoody I stayed at the Hilton Suites Atlanta Perimeter Hotel. Great location and was pleasantly surprised with the friendly staff as well.

More importantly however, I wanted to direct this review to Robert Belmonte in regards to one of his housekeeping employees, Neka Adair.

I happened to run into Neka while she was expediently cleaning my suite. I am unfamiliar with the entire area of Atlanta and Neka went above and beyond answering any of my questions. She was quite diligent and focused on her task of cleaning however also was extremely friendly, courteous and helpful with helping me out since I was new to the area. I have not run across this type of paramount customer service in a very long time. I own my own business and with my prior experience of having many employees, Neka certainly stands out in front of the crowd and it appears she will have an extremely successful career with your Hotel and I got the real feeling that she has a huge amount of potential to promote herself through the ranks to management, actually. Extremely intelligent and dedicated.
She appeared to be 'one of the few' out there... and I wanted to bring this to your attention. Please make sure she receives commendation for this review since she deserves it.

Thanks.

Keith Rost

1  Thank Keith R
RobertBelmonte, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2012

Dear Mr. Rost: Thank you for the feedback and we will share this feedback with Neka and the entire team at the Hilton Suites...she certainly goes up and beyond and that makes all of the difference! I also want to thank you for your business..we greatly appreciate it. If I or any of my team can be of any further service please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Kindest Regards. Bob Belmonte