“Great experience ”

Nacoochee Crossing Wellness Center & Day Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Nacoochee Crossing Wellness Center & Day Spa welcomes you for rest, renewal, relaxation and healing. Our holistic offerings encourage you to develop a healthy body, a balanced mind, an open heart and a joyful spirit. Located in the beautiful North Georgia mountains, between Helen and Cleveland, not far from Atlanta, you'll find a peaceful sanctuary where you can unwind and enjoy a slower pace of life.
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable and the prices were very reasonable. Will definitely be back

All reviews
"pain"
"stressed"
"ladies"

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband have now had a couple of massages here. The therapist are always so talented with their massages. They are experienced and so well skilled. I've had a lot of massages over the years and when I leave Nacoochee Crossing Wellness Center I always feel like I just received the best massage ever. It's clean, there's a beautiful drive to the location and the ladies are so nice. We will certainly be back.

1  Thank Parks319
Reviewed 13 February 2016

My husband and I were here for a nice romantic Valentines Day weekend and received a couples massage and sole soother treatment. It was great. The facility was clean convenient to our cabin but most if all both staff were very nice. They both were great at the massages. We would definitely come back when we are in North Georgia again.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

I choose a Glycolic facial and it was wonderful . Teresa was alert to fragrance likes/dislikes and really helped me relax. My face was very soft when I left. Wonderful way to treat yourself !

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 January 2016

I had a massage on 1/7/2015 by Theresa and it was absolutely fantastic. She is so nice and personable, makes you feel very welcome. I love the room too! She listened to exactly what i thought my issues were and made sure go over a game plan before we started. We worked on my psoas, which most masseuses try to stay away from. Usually because of its location and lack of confidence coupled with how sensitive that area is. Theresa knew exactly what to do and I feel great. I have seen her probably around 10 times now and I will never use another masseuse. Great price also! Have to check her out!!