Nacoochee Crossing Wellness Center & Day Spa
Review Highlights
Amazing massage!

My husband and I visited for massages and left feeling so relaxed. I had never gotten a massage... read more

Reviewed 13 December 2018
samanthawet
Pensacola, Florida
via mobile
Heavenly

Lynn can work out all my knots and stressed muscles without creating pain on my part. She really... read more

Reviewed 10 February 2018
Mary L
Helen, Georgia

All reviews couples massage amazing massage lynn facial tension stressed pain ladies
Reviewed 1 May 2017

There were 4 of us and we all thoroughly enjoyed our massages. 3 of us got full body massages and my mom got a hand, foot and upper back massage. The women that perform the massages at this facility are very knowledgeable about what they are doing and even had some great after-massage care tips. We will definitely go back! Thank you for helping to make my mom's birthday weekend girls trip extra special!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017

The spa is clean and staff is friendly. We did a couples massage and sole soother and both services were fantastic! The women tailored our services to exactly what we wanted/asked for. I will happily go back again

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2016

A friend and I went for facials and massages. My massage therapist, Tasha Grand has the magic touch. My body was tensed and stressed. At the end of my massage and facial, I felt energized and rejuvenated. The staff is very friendly and warm. I will return.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable and the prices were very reasonable. Will definitely be back

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband have now had a couple of massages here. The therapist are always so talented with their massages. They are experienced and so well skilled. I've had a lot of massages over the years and when I leave Nacoochee Crossing Wellness Center I always feel like I just received the best massage ever. It's clean, there's a beautiful drive to the location and the ladies are so nice. We will certainly be back.

Date of experience: July 2016