Nacoochee Crossing Wellness Center & Day Spa
Review Highlights
Review 2-13-19

This was my first massage ever, couples massage. The expierence was wonderful- our massages were... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Mollie S
via mobile
Amazing massage!

My husband and I visited for massages and left feeling so relaxed. I had never gotten a massage... read more

Reviewed 13 December 2018
samanthawet
Pensacola, Florida
via mobile

All reviews couples massage amazing massage lynn facial tension stressed pain ladies
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Lynn can work out all my knots and stressed muscles without creating pain on my part. She really is very intuitive and knows how to help you receive the most benefit from a massage.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Mary L
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Lynn and Theresa were great and giving my husband and i a couples massage, facial and foot treatment. My husband has health issues and it was great to get suggestions on things for him that will bring him more comfort and relief. We have had couples massages before and this is hands down the best one we have ever had. He wants to drive to Helen just to see the ladies for a massage!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Theresa and Lynn were the ABSOLUTE BEST! We had a 1-hour Swedish massage and it was so very relaxing, and the price was very reasonable. We both slept while being massaged. I look forward to going back and being treated by these ladies in the near future.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I was looking overdue for a good massage and Lynn worked out a lot of built-up tension. I feel much less stressed and will definitely be back for more.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

My wife and I were in north Georgia for two weeks and had two massages each. My wife is a massage therapist and I have had many massages over the years. We both thought that the treatment we got was second to none. Highly recommended!!!

Date of experience: May 2017