“Very disappointed,we should've walked out!”
Review of Founders Restaurant - CLOSED

Founders Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Banbridge
“Very disappointed,we should've walked out!”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

What can I say, it just didn't get off to a great start the waiter did not know what he was doing asked for lemonade got water purchased wine and the cork confused him. Had the Spoonbread with crab and shrimp for starter which was very good which encouraged me to put other matters to the back burner but little did I or my friends expect to be sitting there over an hour after are appetisers waiting for our entrees. The waiter advised that it was coming 25 minutes later cold plates cold food and that Shrimp and grits my wife was looking forward too well the shrimp did not smell, cut or taste right.
We should have walked out then but we were hungry. Meanwhile the waiter was still no better if you finished a glass of water he just took your glass away never to be seen again no refill offered. The plates were re ordered without the Shrimp and I felt disappointed but not as much as my friend who had recommended it to us and was sitting at the table with head in hands apologising.
The manager although fully aware of what was going on did not have the manners to come and speak to us. The bill was brought to us as soon as soon as the entrees were cleared and the waiter then had the nerve to say that he had given us great service and it was all the fault of the kitchen.
We were not the only people disappointed as there was a lady trying to eat a steak(sent back twice) they could not cook right at the next table.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank BigAl1050

Miami, Florida
“Stopped in for lunch...”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I'll admit that I only chose this restaurant for lunch because their menu had selections named after characters from the Walking Dead. I just could not pass up having Daryl for lunch...

But the food was really good. The service was great and I'm sure I'll stop in again when I'm back in Senoia later in the year.

• Visited May 2013
Peachtree City, GA
“Great Evening!”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

A nice way to spend our anniversary. Relaxed atmosphere, good food, nice service. My filet was perfect and my wife loved the Peach BBQ salmon. Just wish I had saved room for dessert!

charlotte
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

When I visit my friends we head over to Zac Browns place right next door to Founders and have a cocktail and then head on over to founders! The entrees are pretty large so you can share...and they have yummy veggie dishes!

The atmoshphere is really cool and the service is always warm. Make reservations ahead of time, but the bar seems okay to eat at as well!

Wadesboro, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great service”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I took my daughter to see some of the locations where they filmed The Walking Dead. We stopped in at Founders Restaurant to have lunch and i really enjoyed the atmosphere. The Staff was very nice. The food was great. The Scenery inside the restaurant was Awsome.

1 Thank Michael R