“Worst customer service”

Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Senoia
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The gathering place in the heart of downtown Senoia (Woodbury #TWD) where you'll find fresh locally roasted coffee, delicious food, & yummy desserts.
“Worst customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I have been several times only because I hoped they would get better. I have been over charged on every visit. Received the wrong food only to say you can keep it never tried to make it better nor apologize for the mistake. Love the look but the food is average and the price is high. Really wouldn't recommend.

“Save the independent coffee shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

The coffee and espresso are sourced from local roasters and taste like it. The baristas are friendly and open to off-the-menu drinks; it's a challenge, not an inconvenience. The lunch menu is standard soup-and-sandwich fare, and while not expansive, the food is decent for the price. Stop by while you're in downtown Senoia and let Tony take care of you.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Bob L
North Topsail Beach, North Carolina
“soup and sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

this is a great little coffee shop. i have eaten there several times for lunch. always getting the soup and sandwich combo. its a perfect light lunch. couple it with a fresh coffee. easy to find, ample parking and a great atmosphere. the staff is a 10. its a perfect small town USA experience. don't pass it by.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Grouperwinder
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Perfect Coffee Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I should admit first off that I do not drink coffee, I am not a fan. So I do not frequent coffee shops. However, we stopped in Senoia early in the morning and it seemed like a great idea to get a drink. I ordered a hot chocolate and it was fantastic. The atmosphere was wonderful. I did not want to get up and leave ever.
The staff was very nice and polite. The drinks were made quickly and perfectly. Of course they had a sign on the wall from The Walking Dead that was plastered on the outside of the building during filming listing them as Woodbury Coffee Shop. This place was amazing! Next time I am in town I will be stopping there for breakfast.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Evan B
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very relaxing place to eat.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

We have been to this cafe twice and both times were good. We have only ordered food there, so I can't comment on the coffee drinks. The staff is helpful and the food arrives quickly. I will say that the first time we ate there(a year ago), the food portions were larger and a bit more flavorful than at our recent visit. They do have a variety of vegetarian choices which is great for us. You do need to come early for lunch as the seating area is small, and they have regulars sitting at the tables for a long time on their laptops.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Senoia Coffee & Cafe? Share your experiences!