“Great local pizza restaurant with local atmosphere”

Matt's Smalltown Pizza
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Senoia
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Description: We are located just off Main Street in Historic Downtown Senoia. We offer both dine in and take out. Our pizza dough is made fresh in house every day. We also offer a gluten free version of our pizza crust. Come by and try it today!
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The pizza and salad were both awesome. The staff is super friendly and the atmosphere is very down-home. Very relaxing with wonderful food.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I was out in the street cooking when we caught a break in the action long enough for me to rush in and grab a slice and take a breather. It's a small one owner place, nice décor, friendly wait staff, a little slow getting the slice out, but otherwise next time I want to go out for pizza, I'll go here. My slice, sausage and pepperoni, was a good size, made a quick meal for me. They do serve several bottle beers and a few wines.
The Question: Will I return? Yes, and I look forward to it.
Spartan Caver

Reviewed 22 May 2014

NY pizza in Historic Senoia. I am from N.Y. and this is by far the best pizza around. Plenty of seating! Made to order and not anything like the chain pizza places.

1  Thank anneof4
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We are local and love this place! The charm of the historic building is wonderful and they have really good pizza, a good little salad bar and also offer subs and pastas. A standby for us!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

On March 19 th we ordered two pizzas We were told the delivery time would be 45 minutes to one hour. Two hours and ten minuets later the wrong order was delivered. The next delivery was our order of cold pizza. I would recommend any other place to eat.

1  Thank Tracy P