“5 Star Kitchen and Outstanding Prices”
Review of Cafe Boogaloo

Cafe Boogaloo
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Hednesford
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“5 Star Kitchen and Outstanding Prices”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Used when we stayed in the Joshua Tree Hotel and this was an excellent place. 4.95 for a mega breakfast...

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Daz_edwards

“The best breakfast in Hednesford”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

A clean cosy honest and friendly little cafe that does great freshly cooked food at very reasonable prices. The big breakfast is ace. The sausages are spot on these days contrary to an earlier comment by somebody else. A cut above your normal cafe.

1 Thank Dolf635
Cannock, United Kingdom
“Homely”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Third visit to boogaloo 1950's style decor, Sue and Phil very welcoming, homely perfectly cooked food, could not ask for better, recommend a visit, all day breakfast as good as your own, assuming you can cook ;-) whether its a quick sandwich or a grand meal, restaurant standards at cafe prices, what more could you ask for. I will be back for sure x

• Visited January 2014
4 Thank max768
Cannock, United Kingdom
“At last a Great cafe in Hednesford, that's just like going home.”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Do you ever call into your mums and end up being treated to a wholesome meal without any hassle like you were expected? Well I'm lucky, my mum is the best and I'm sure yours is too, but this could be as close as it gets in a café.
You're welcomed first time, and then everytime you visit there after. The staff remember you and what you like, how you like your food even down to your sugar in your tea, surely only mum makes the effort to remember that!! So you can be yourself and relax, the daily papers are there, and the cafe is clean and open planned, so you can see the kitchen is clean and well organised. The staff are always friendly and hard working, and they put customers first and it shows by the way we feel when we're there and the smiles on everyones faces after our visit. My family and I use this cafe several times a month, mostly on sundays. We all descend at anytime between 12 and 2pm and its never a problem to get us our sunday dinners, anything from 2 to 8 of us eating. No prebooking has been required thoe when word gets out that'll change I'm sure.
If we're in a rush it's not problem, the staff endeavour to accommodate you and your family. I do believe you get what you pay for most the time, and this cafe is good old fashioned value for money food and drink, without the rip offs or pretence. Fresh Veg, tender meat, tastey sandwiches and filling breakfasts, eat in or takeaway. It's a down to earth place, and for a sunday roast, drink and dessert for under a fiver, what more do I need to say apart from the food is great. Its a great little place and I recommend it to all my friends too.
At last Hednesford has a Café which is friendly, welcoming, relaxed and great value for money. I've never experienced any incidents of a negative nature involving staff or clients there.
Thanks guys for your excellent service.

• Visited January 2014
4 Thank mightymink
“Absolutely brilliant food!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

This is by far the best cafe I have ever eaten in. Full breakfasts reach the table still piping hot (unlike other places I've been) we have also had a Sunday roast there and it was beautiful.it is clean and fresh (doesn't smell like chip pan, like a lot of other places) staff are helpful and friendly and always make sure my little girl walks out with a complimentary lollipop! A*****

• Visited December 2013