“Noisy overcharged at check in”

Baymont Inn & Suites Smyrna
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
“Noisy overcharged at check in”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Provided credit card at check in and was given an estimated statement based on 7 day stay. Expected to be the between 5 & 7 days. They charged my card for 7 days while telling me that I would be charged at check out. I was unaware that Baymont inns were catering to a clientel that was so bad they had to get paid in advance. Expected more from the Baymont brand. but will not stay in another one again. Kids running in the halls till late and then I find they live there. Halls hotter than outside and the stench of smoke overpowering

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank savres
kimpatel p, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Smyrna, responded to this review, 25 April 2013
Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize your feel your stay was less than accpetable. Its is and has always been standard practice for hoteliers to take payment in advance for services.

We also have customers that can stay from anywhere to 1 night or weeks on business. We ensure to take good care of all customers no matter their stay. Please let us know about the kids and the hall and we will be sure to address it ASAP.

We do hope you will try us again at the Baymont Smyrna as we truly value you as a customer.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Watkinsville
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I would use this hotel again. It is dark and although very clean you still have smoking rooms, which leaves odor permeating. I did not enjoy the processed food offerings. The coffee was not good at breakfast, but the individual coffee packs in the room were surprisingly good. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Don't lodge here if you'd like to keep your personal info safe. Front desk transferred call to room, saying it was corp office, then they claimed that the transaction for my room wasn't applied to my cc, after much investigation, I had been scammed for five hundred dollars. The police were called and my bank refunded the monies and did their own investigation, which the party on the other end could not be found, but the hotel refused to take any responsibility. Clerk was told by caller that he need every guest that was there that paid with cc name, room number and was transferred directly to the room. Not at all pleased, took months of work to get closure.....

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michelle R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smyrna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna
Comfort Inn & Suites Galleria
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#119 of 171 in Atlanta

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Smyrna? Share your experiences!