“Nastiest room I've ever seen”

Baymont Inn & Suites Smyrna
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
Augusta, Georgia
“Nastiest room I've ever seen”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Reserved the room because of the indoor pool, check in was a joke. The clerk didn't know how to use the computer and claimed he couldn't find my reservation that was made via wyndhams website. I had to bring up my confirmation email so he could get the confirmation number, price, and room info. We get to room and my wife gets in shower, i carry in the luggage and sit down on bed. My phone fell behind the night stand, when I reach down to get it this is what I find. The gap you see between nightstand and wall is exactly how it was, housekeeper should have seen it. We left.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Marietta
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Pleasant, clean, quiet value priced hotel with a comfortable bed close to where I attended a celebration and wanted to stay for the night. The staff were very friendly and pleasant to deal with. I would prefer to stay there again if the opportunity presents itself. I did not use much of the amenities because of circumstances not related to the hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Travellers also viewed these Smyrna hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna
Comfort Inn & Suites Galleria
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Smyrna? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Smyrna

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Smyrna
Address: 5130 S Cobb Dr SE, I-285, Exit 15, Smyrna, GA 30080-7181
Region: United States > Georgia > Smyrna
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Smyrna 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Smyrna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.