“Delicious Gluten-free Pad Thai”

L'Thai West Organic Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 212 Restaurants in Smyrna
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2013

What an incredible restaurant. Huge gluten-free menu, organic, and exceptional cuisine. Best Thai I've ever had! Lunch rates are super affordable and decor is ultra modern and sophisticated.

There are newer reviews for L'Thai West Organic Restaurant

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Went to this restaurant with my wife to try it out on our Friday off and was not impressed at all. The service was slow, the waitress limited herself to take our order and was not welcoming or helpful. The food was bland and on top of it: What about trying to enjoy some burnt rice? The restaurant was empty at lunch time, this should have served as a hint.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

We love Thai food and this is our go-to place in Smyrna. The fact that it's organic only makes it better. We usually call in for take out, but have had great service when dining in as well.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

L'Thai is a WONDERFUL Thai restaurant and wine bar located in Smyrna's adorable West Village. In addition to this restaurant's beautifully decorated interior, they also have a lovely outdoor seating area for those customers that prefer to dine al fresco. The food is delicious and they have a wonderful and extensive wine menu. My husband and I dine at L'Thai on average about three times a month. Also, whenever we have family in visiting from New York we take them to L'Thai and they have all loved it. We can not understand for the life of us why it is not rated as one of Smyrna's top restaurants.

Yes, the portions are smaller than the average American super sized portions; however, we find that an appetizer, two entrees, and a dessert OR two appetizers and two entrees are enough to fill two people up. I highly recommend the Satay Chicken appetizer and the Chicken Mat-Sa-Man Curry entree.

Yes, L'Thai is slightly more expensive than some other Thai restaurants in town; however, one does need to keep in mind that the food is organic. If price is the issue, I would recommend taking advantage of L'Thai's Monday through Friday lunch special which starts at $7.95 for an entree, spring roll (or soup of the day), and white or brown rice. You can find out more information in regards to their lunch menu on their website (www.lethai.com).

I know that it is a matter of opinion; however, I have tried a number of other Thai restaurants in the area and I honestly do not feel like they even compare. I am headed to Thailand in a couple of months and I just hope that I enjoy the food there as much as I enjoy it at L'Thai.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

OK so eaten a lot of Thai food in a lot of places and when first saw this "organic" Thai restaurant had high hopes....dashed by high price, sub quality food, organic only at extra price and service that would be more at home in jail. With so many nice Thai places around just don't bother. Only redeeming feature is the venue it is clean and nice, which is great as you will have ages to view it whilst you wait for service.