“Excellent!”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 1 October 2011

Excellent place to stay and not too far from downtown Atlanta! Stay here instead of those old ritzy high rise high cost hotels downtown. This was only 15 mins away from the Georgia aquarium! Lots of restaurants surrounding this hotel too. The service here was outstanding! Rooms were very clean and the free breakfast was very good with wide selection including making your own omelet! Also indoor pool and spa were very clean. 5 stars!

• Stayed September 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Waxhaw, North Carolina
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Hotel is perfectly located only a few miles from Atlanta, GA so very easy and convenient to travel into City, but quiet and safe hotel accomodations. Staff went out of their way to make us feel like very important guests, constantly doing small helpful things that just make you feel special. Room was clean, bed was amazingly comfortable and room is nicely furnished for comfort as well as equipped with desk and WiFi for computer and able to take care of necessary business. Excellent hot breakfast and many numerous choices, the happy hour and snacks is also an awesome touch. The pool and gym as a really nice surprise and even had a library of books available to choose from for reading. All in all, accomodations and staff made our stay so very pleasant and we will definately be back!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna, responded to this review, 21 November 2011

Mckinney, TX
Reviewed 9 September 2011

Business trip was elongated and so I stayed for 2 weeks with a staff that made me feel at home. As example, not only did they make my stay a pleasant hotel stay they were helpful on the small request that were outside the norm.
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday a happy hour is provided with decent munchies and beer.
Great location and easy acces to the Atlanta freeway system...

Room Tip: Quiet location with extremely nice large rooms for the family or business traveler
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 September 2011

I was very satisfied with my stay at the country inn so much that i decided to write a review it reminded me a lot of a hampton inn which is usually my goto hotel. It was my 1st time going to one. The beds were comfortable the room was very clean and came with a fridge and microwave. The staff was very friendly and helpful we got checked in right away with no reservation, we forgot toothpaste and they gave us some at no charge. The breakfast was good what you would expect in a complementary they kept it well stocked. The price was right. A lot of the hotels in the area were either $200 a night or to scary to even pull up and ask for pricing. It is located right off the interstate. I am sure we will be staying here again...It is nice to see good customer service! THANKS!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business

Brooklyn, Connecticut
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I've had the opportunity to stay at CIS many times while in the Atlanta area. The hotel is Clean, Comfortable and managed by the best team in the industry. I would highly recommend this hotel to any of my family and friends.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Dear Tim,

Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you agian soon. That beard makes you look so different. :)

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I was staying at another hotel nearby that was unacceptable (dirty, uncomfortable, etc.) and walked into the Country Inn & Suites basically begging for a room for 4 nights. They were full but figured out a way to accommodate me. The front desk staff and manager both worked on rearranging reservations and rooms to find me something comfortable and affordable. They were awesome! The room had a refrigerator, microwave, desk, free wi-fi, and it was clean - just what I needed. Breakfast, cookies and early evening drinks/snacks were an extra that made me feel like a welcome guest. I would definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
CISsmynra, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna, responded to this review, 3 August 2011

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Country Inn and Suites Smyrna
--------
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed 6 July 2011

This was the most bed and comfortable room I have ever slept and stayed in. I travel just about every month and have found my place when I travel to Atlanta. The location close to 285 was great and the view of the city was beyond relaxing and simply gorgeous. Your staff eagerly addressed any needs or concerns. The hot breakfast, coffee, tea and cookies made me feel like I was at home, just much better. By far my best hotel stay, please keep up the great work and you have a customer for life and I will defiantly recommend to any one I know traveling to your area.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple

Country Inn and Suites Smyrna
--------------
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smyrna
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Galleria
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Galleria Ballpark Area
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna? Share your experiences!