“best massage ever”

Add it.
Evene Day Spa
Ranked #8 of 14 things to do in Smyrna
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a wonderful day spa offering facials, massage, reflexology, permanent makeup, etc. It provides a quiet relaxing atmosphere and the service is impeccable, Highly recommended.
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I found this place when i was off work with my preschoooler and i needed a massage so bad...after calling several spas and finding out all of them were book or the prices a little bit too kuch compare to the time of service i called evene spa and the price was right and they had openings for the same day. When i showed up, they did not say anything about my child, they took us to the room and were very friendly with both of us.I got a full body and feet massage and it was so good and relaxing i fell asleep!!! Lol and the price was excelent too. I totally recommend it.

1  Thank Naxhieli P

Been to Evene Day Spa? Share your experiences!