“Excellent value; great location”

Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
Macon, Georgia
“Excellent value; great location”
Reviewed 10 October 2010

I stayed two nights at Magnuson Atlanta. The rooms are spacious. The thick walls prevent noise from adjoining rooms. Sleep quality is fantastic. The hotel staff was friendly and quite helpful. This hotel is an excellent value in a great location. I will recommend highly.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank oldkollector

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 3 October 2010

This hotel is ok considering the low price of $44 a night we paid for it. It was clean enough, although not super clean and definitely not as clean as the reviews would lead me to believe, or perhaps I have different standards of cleanliness. The hotel is conveniently located and if you're looking for a place to sleep and shower, it may be a good choice. They have a basic breakfast. They also have a pool that was "closed for maintenance" during the day and "open" with the lights off at night, which I though was a little weird.

• Stayed October 2010
Derbyshire, England
Reviewed 29 August 2010

We used this hotel having just arrived on a late flight from the UK. We had previously used the same hotel two years ago when it was part of a different hotel group. The staff were very friendly and overall the hotel was good value, however it is looking very tired and looks as though the rooms could do with some attention. For example, although the bathroom was clean, there were a number of cracked tiles and chipped paintwork. Was ok for us as we just needed to get our heads down for a few hours.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Georgette L, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
I am sorry you had a bad experience,

We have done a total renovation on the hotel and are brand new as a Choice Brand hotel. I would like to offer you a discount rate for your next stay, please contact me at the hotel so I can take care of you and you can experience our new rooms and great service.

Georgette Lake
Director of Sales
770-541-1499
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 6 July 2010

I booked this hotel last November, 2009 for our group trip to Atlanta, GA to attend the 59th GC Session for the Seventh-day Adventist Church. At first, I did not know what to expect because I never been to Atlanta before.

But to my surprise, when we arrived we did not have any problem finding the hotel. the staff welcomed us with a nice smile and put us in clean room especially the bathroom. Every morning, everybody in my group was happy for the great breakfast and enjoyed the toasted bagel and bread, variety of cereal and fruits. You can beat that for the rate they gave us, it was a "deal". Another thing is the free internet service.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone, not only that, they also have a Fitness Room where my son always wanted to go and an indoor pool if you want to just relax at night after a long day of walking around Stone Mountain.

Excellent job, Mr. NIck Zambre I gave you "A++" for accomodating our group from Orlando, Florida. We want to make sure we stay again in Magnuson next time we visit Georgia. Thank you and extend our gratitudes to all your staff especially the housekeeping who makes our bed every morning and the maintenance guy who makes sure everything is working in our room.

From all of us we would like to extend our "Thank You" and keep up the good work.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank beautifulgirl0325196
Mechanicsville
Reviewed 21 June 2010

The hotel was very clean. We liked sitting on the front porch and enjoying the breeze.
We would stay any time we travel to Atlanta.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank crowea1574
Lugoff, South Carolina
Reviewed 24 May 2010

I enjoyed my stay here. The manager Nick was very helpful and friendly.The room was very clean and comfortable not very much to chose from for breakfast but the hotel was nice and I will stay again and the room rate was not bad at all if you are on a budget and you want to get away for a weekend.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank donyea
Bowling Green, ky
Reviewed 18 April 2010

All areas were all very clean. Would stay there again. staff very friendly. Price was very good. One room lacked towels, but they brought them when we asked the front desk. Limited breakfast, but about what would be expected for the room price. We did not use pool. Motel was quiet. AC worked fine. Bathrooms were clean. Carpet was in good condition. Cable TV's worked. A good room for the price.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank bg2627
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smyrna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Smyrna
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna
Comfort Inn & Suites Galleria
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna? Share your experiences!