“The closest thing we have to a pub”

Summits Wayside Tavern
Ranked #5 of 139 Restaurants in Snellville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Excellent burgers and many of their other sandwiches. My husband loves their Reuben. They have a huge selection of beer that my husband, son, and daughter like.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I live in the area, and had never been to Summits. I noticed a groupon one day and decided that my wife and I would try it out. What a surprise, the burgers we ordered were some of the best we have had. In addition, I have never seen so many beer taps, and it was equally excellent. On the next trip, I ordered a corn beef sandwich, and it was equally excellent; huge and excellent beef. The food prices were good. The ambiance isn't great, with a bunch of video games all around the room, but it's not to the point of being obnoxious.

1  Thank MF_Tractor_guy
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Summits is a great place to have some really good beer and some excellent food. We have not had a burger we didn't like and the wings are great too. Better than your typical bar, Summits offers a pub atmosphere with 4 star restaurant quality food. Service is always great as well.

1  Thank double77s
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I have been going to Summits since I was in highschool. We made it a tradition that every Friday we could go this glorious restaurant and order 20 wings with jumbo fries. The wings are ALWAYS good and the fries ALWAYS delicious. Consistency is key at Summits. The wings are unmatched by any establishment, this coming from a wing aficionado. If you like the wings at Taco Mac, you will LOVE them here. For ambiance, Summits is definitely lacking. Its loud, people sit sort of close together, and usually busy during game days. BUT, it is a bar after all..this is why I always opt to sit outside. The beer selection is the best in Snellville and the food is un-matched. The same servers have been working here for years and I hope they continue to do so as they are great. If you are in the area, I urge you to stop by this wonderful place. I have been going here for years, and will continue to do so.

1  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed 9 April 2013

If you can take the noise, this pub has really good food. We went there for St. Patrick's Day and had corned beef, potatoes and cabbage for $2.13. The corned beef was so tender and the cabbage was just right. I got two and ate every bit! They have a good selection of items on their menu. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because the service was rather slow; but friendly. Give it a try, you'll like it.

1  Thank 843judys