“Great stay”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Statesboro
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was my second time staying at this location and once again the stay was excellent - the check-in staff was very busy when I arrived, yet he was very professional and managed to get everyone through quickly. Both times I have stayed here the hotel and grounds were extremely clean and well kept and the rooms very nice and comfortable. This location has a restaurant and a bar but I've never used either but they look nice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
VotedBestoftheBoro, General Manager at Holiday Inn Statesboro University Area, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Thank you for your comments and choosing the Holiday Inn Statesboro. We hope to see you on your next visit to the Boro.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Aiken, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

This stay was excellent. The property is attractive and very clean. The location is quiet yet near to all the amenities of Statesboro. The staff is courteous, friendly, and professional. We found the room to be specious and well appointed. There was also plenty of parking and very well lit at night. Breakfast offerings good. We definitely will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
VotedBestoftheBoro, General Manager at Holiday Inn Statesboro University Area, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Statesboro for your most recent visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great breakfast and convenient location. Stay very nice. Was here for a business trip. I would definitely stay here again. Great shopping and restaurants located next to and across the street. Easy drive and parking.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
VotedBestoftheBoro, General Manager at Holiday Inn Statesboro University Area, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed one night and enjoyed the hotel. It's new, clean, and convenient. The rooms were bigger than expected and clean. The staff was friendly and efficient. Breakfast was better than a lot of competitors with made to order eggs. The dinner in the restaurant was excellent, a very pleasant surprise with food that outshines many fine dining restaurants. On our next visit this will be our first choice for accommodations.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jaxnomad
VotedBestoftheBoro, General Manager at Holiday Inn Statesboro University Area, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Statesboro, and enjoying our own Emma's Restaurant. We hope to see you again soon!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I always stay here when I am In Statesboro as I know what to expect from the hotel. Rooms are always clean, well prepared and ready upon check in. I have not taken advantage of the restaurant yet as we often eat dinner and breakfast out. I will continue to stay here upon traveling here in the future.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Bannunziata
VotedBestoftheBoro, General Manager at Holiday Inn Statesboro University Area, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you agagin soon in Statesboro and also hope you try Emma's, our award winng Restaurant.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

I had a great stay.. good room, good service from every department. I ate breakfast in the hotel restaurant, which I liked. Good food and even better service. I had a server by the name of Nick go above and beyond for me.. This man went out of his way to make my dining experience that much better.. but there is one thing about this hotel I didn't like.. I saw the general manager doing nothing but standing in the lobby and staring into the restaurant. No greetings, no friendly service, just creepy.. thank you holiday inn staff and an extra special thank you to Nick. . And for the general manager, LEARN BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank savchat13
VotedBestoftheBoro, General Manager at Holiday Inn Statesboro University Area, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for your comments. I am sorry I did not say hello or offer a friendly greeting.
I'm glad you enoyed your restaurant experience and I hope to see you next time.
Statesboro, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Really, a very nice hotel. There's only one other hotel in the 'boro I'd recommend, and it's not full-service like this one. I wish the breakfast buffet was a bit better; seemed a bit skimpy, but nevertheless, a good place to stay when you're visiting.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
VotedBestoftheBoro, General Manager at Holiday Inn Statesboro University Area, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay. Please don't forget we have a full ala carte menu for breakfast in addition to our buffet. I am sorry the breakfast buffet did not look as bountiful as it should have on your visit.
I hope to welcome you back on your next visit.