“Server and food was fantastic”

Millhouse Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 148 Restaurants in Statesboro
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, International
Good for: Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Server and food was fantastic”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I had a wonderful experience, the server Casey was such a gentle man and very helpful. My husband and I's food was cook perfectly. I was extremely impressed. That you so much for such a nice evening

“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Our experience at this restaurant was excellent. Our waiter, Casey, was very helpful and went above and beyond to make our visit a special one. We will definitely be attending this restaurant again in the near future.

Statesboro, Georgia
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I am a frequent diner at Millhouse and have nothing but great things to say. My friends and I had wonderful service from Katie Ellwood- very attentive, great personality, and a positive addition to the experience! I would highly recommend Millhouse as a great environment and mostly student-free zone, which is hard to come by in Statesboro!

Chicago, Illinois
“Great service”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Enjoyed a very nice dinner this evening at the Millhouse. steaks perfectly done and wonderful service. Great service especially from our server Casey. Very concerned for our needs and watchful to insure our service was outstanding. We will be back and demanding Casey's station.

atlanta, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We arrived on a busy Sat nite and were seated quickly - all the food was excellent and server Courtneywears perfect - we will be back