“Awesome service”

Ranked #1 of 158 Restaurants in Statesboro
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A locally owned Steakhouse with a wide variety of menu options to suite everyone's tastes. Lounge is open late.
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Come here often and Katlyn is great. There is never a wait and they take care of those that come and treat them well. Love this place

Reviewed 25 August 2014

The best hangout place in statesboro! Awesome porch, staff (especially JD!), bartenders, food, and drink specials! Love this place.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I loved my experience at millhouse. My server (Hannah) was great. Very knowledgable on the menu and offered my and my family a great choice. Our food was delicous and affordable!

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Visited millhouse to celebrate my cousins 26th birthday & had a great time! Our server, Courtney, displayed great hospitality and kept a refreshing smile no matter how much and how often we asked of her. Def will be back NEXT WEEK!!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Great Food , best service... Ask for Kasey D. He was fantastic. And some of the Best Steaks we have had in a long time.!.

Joe M.