“Be carefull there are three of these in town!”
Review of El Sombrero

El Sombrero
Ranked #17 of 157 Restaurants in Statesboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Two of these are nasty little hole in the walls. One is brand new and nice but the food is fast food mexican that is subpar and overpriced. There are better mexican resturants in town.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

My friends and I go to El Som every week for great food and drinks...There are 3 in the Statesboro area..Our favorite is the one over by Enmark on Hwy 80. Great staff,friendly and always checking on you....you will be pleasantly pleased!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Beautiful place, interesting 2 stories. Different from most mexican restaurants that i have experienced. I am used to the verde sauce to being milder. I am used to getting rice AND beans, not one or the other. Maybe the food here in TX is different. The drinks i believe is the upside! My pina colada was blah, but the rainbow margarita was amazing!
The restroom upstairs was terrible, and it wasn't very busy for the staff to ignore that.
Overall it was a new experience, but i would not go again.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

WONDERFUL my family eats here weekly and we all love it and have for years. We have 3 in statesboro and they are all great! wonderful staff and very clean they also have specials and are open late.

Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

Some of the best Mexican food I have ever had . The food is always hot and fresh with really food service. I can't be the only one that loves this place because it is always packed . Their drinks are pretty cheap also .

Been to El Sombrero? Share your experiences!