Travelodge Stockbridge Atlanta South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Stockbridge)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed at this dump for 31 days, only because i was trying to save a buck, the place is run by some people from another world, who know nothing about southern hospitality, and really do not care, the carpets are nasty dirty, the mattress are like sleeping on a wet pancake, and the place smells like BUTT FUNK !!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Ray941
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My stay here was not planned. On may way out for vacation, my flight was delayed, I missed the connecting flight, and the next flight out was not due to depart until the following morning in the 9am hour. LIVID barely describes how I was feeling, so the last thing I needed was trouble at a hotel that I didn't budget OR plan to lodge in.

I arrived at the hotel to be greeted by a woman named "Pat", who was extremely friendly, welcoming and on top of things. She was familiar with my story, and she checked me in with no hassles. She even gave me a room on the first floor.

I asked if there was a continental breakfast in the morning, to which Ms. Pat smiled and replied, "Oh no Dear. We don't do that. There will be a FULL breakfast service tomorrow morning starting at 6am..."

I showed up bright and early, and enjoyed my breakfast!

If I ever have to travel that way again...I'd check-in right here.

The stay, although short and unexpected, was enjoyable. And Ms. Pat is a pleasure :-)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank KatrenaNP
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The airline provided a reduced rate at this hotel after a one-day postponement of my flight. I expected a lot less than they offered. I had a nice king size room with a couch, desk and plenty of space. The receptionist was friendly, helpful and caring.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel for a morning flight. We picked this hotel because it had a shuttle to the airport and leaving our vehicle there was cheaper than leaving it at the airport. The room was nice and they served breakfast the next morning. It is in the middle of nowhere but we didn't need to go anywhere. There is a McDonald's across the street though.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2013

This must be the hotel where my name is Earl was filmed. It has chnged its name to "express" and I thought it was a Holiday Inn express from the logo... It is an express to the dump. I would never stay here if it were free... I wouldnt stay here if they paid me to stay here....

Bear Gryills should make a show here... how to get out alive!!!

Dirty.. holes in sheets... stains on everything... footprints on the walls... what a wreck!!!

Stay away!!!