“Warm stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Reviewed 16 August 2014

All was well and it was my second stay at the same hotel within a month. Neither stay was the ac satisfactory. My problem was not reporting it. Always satisfied with LaQuinta and sure they would have corrected the situation if I had.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0245gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

I would like to thank you for leaving a review. I apologize for you having an issue with your AC while you were a guest here. If you had expressed to us the issue while you were a guest here we could have gotten maintenance on the issue right away. Thank you for staying at our property and with the brand. It is really appreciated. Thanks again.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

First impression of the hotel is nice from the outside. Once inside you could tell it was a little out dated. Checked in at the front desk and every the went smooth. The front desk clerk was very courteous and helpful.

The room was a a very nice size. 2 queens and a sofa sleeper. The room was out dated and the furniture was in need of replacement. The bathroom had mold on the tub corners. not good. Carpet in room has seen better days.

I now understand why I got a good price for the room. Not a place for a young family in my opinion.

Not sure I will stay at a La Quinta again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
lq0245gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

I would first like to take the time to thank you for leaving a review. I am glad that you enjoyed the grounds of the hotel. We are in the process of renovating and we haven't completed the process. I understand that you probably weren't made aware of the renovation process here at our property. Please don't let it keep you from going to some other properties. We thank you again for this review. Have a great week!!

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This is one of the nicer La Quinta Inns that I frequent whenever I'm in the area. I really like how large the rooms are compared to other La Quinta Inns. It's kind of like having a large bedroom combined with a living room. The rooms here have two large, comfortable queen sized beds, a couch, coffee table, business desk, TV, small fridge, microwave, an extra dresser to store clothing for folks who are on extended stays, and a small coffee pot.

There is a swimming pool on the main floor that everyone seems to enjoy, but the gym leaves something to be desired. It would be nice if the hotel had an elliptical machine or two. You can never go wrong with an elliptical machine.

The breakfast is okay. The offerings usually involve biscuits and gravy, eggs, bread for toast, pastries, juice, coffee, and fruit of some sort. It's actually not bad. But if hotel breakfast isn't your thing then there are a few restaurants in the area.

Lastly, the hotel staff are pleasant and are always nice and accommodating. I'm always glad to stay here whenever I'm in town due to work.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank SwimmingBirdSpike
lq0245gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

I would like to take the time to really thank you for such a heartfelt review. I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to write a positive review about our property. Again, thank you so much and we look forward to you staying with us again. Have a great week!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We discovered this hotel via "Pets Welcome.com" while in route to the NC mountains. We were looking for a pet friendly hotel for our 10# little furry friend. We were very surprised when we got there as the hotel had great curb appeal from the outside, and that followed all the way through. The lobby was updated and attractive, the desk clerk was very friendly and welcoming; and the guest room was large, spacious bathroom, updated attractively, and most comfortable for a nights stay after a long drive, and free Wi-Fi. They had a nice breakfast with several choices. Just average for a complimentary breakfast, but adequate enough to get started. There are a couple of restaurants that are in walking distance in front of the hotel, and many more a short drive away. We walked to the Broadway Diner and had a nice meal (separate review).

We were happy to find out that (almost) all La Quinta's are pet friendly with pets staying free. Limitations do apply for quantity and weight, but we fell way under the limit. This is a nice thing to know when traveling for leisure.

Room Tip: Our room was several floors up and faced the back overlooking a heavily wooded area. Very quiet and...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
lq0245gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you so much for writing a review about our property. We appreciate you very much and we look forward to you visiting with us again very soon. Don't forget to sign up for our Returns program. Have a great week!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was a great hotel. not hard to get to. clean and well taken care of. plenty of food choices around hotel. within minutes of lots of things in the Atlanta area. traffic is ok not real busy. breakfast was great. pool and gym neat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0245gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

I would like to take the time to say,"Thank you" for being a guest at our property. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to have you to stay with us again very soon. Thank you so much for such positive feedback. We truly appreciate you and your patronage. Have a great summer!!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

On our travels to Hinesville Georgia from Ohio my husband, mother and I stopped in Stock bridge Georgia for the night after many delays in Atlanta we were tired and wanted a nice clean comfortable room and that we got here at the La Quinta the staff was very sweet and helpful, the room was very clean and accommodated our needs for my mother in wheel chair.Breakfast was great We would love to return some day and would recommend this Hotel to any one.

• Stayed: June 2014
lq0245gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. We appreciate your feedback about ypur great stay at our property. We hope in the future that you get a chance to stay here again. Again, thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review. Have a superb summer!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We brought our hypo allergenic here and the rates were fair. The room was clean but the dog odor was terrible. I regret that I did not ask to change rooms because other guests said their rooms were odor free. I would stay here again but will request a room change if it smells too bad. Staff was very friendly.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
lq0245gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

I would like to first thank you for leaving such a great review. We always like to leave the guest feeling that they had a wonderful experience at our property. I apologize for your room having an odor while you were a guest here. I wish we could have known that you had this issue while you were here, but it's ok because now we know. If you decide to stay here again and you encounter a problem while a guest here at our property, please let our front desk staff know so
that we can get housekeeping on it right away. We want you to walk away from our property having had a great experience with our property. I hope you have a great summer and stay cool.