“Excellent Hotel!!!”

Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Excellent Service & Price!!! Definitely will suggest this hotel to a friend!!! I stayed with my family and the service was awesome, great location & price!!! Very nice staff and cleaned rooms. Will have no problem staying here again!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank goernie
abvistockbridge, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the motel. I am greatly thankful for your appreciation for our motel's efforts for maintaing its service and quality. I hope you have wonderful Holidays! :D

Reviewed 14 October 2012

Stay in this hotel while my job was relocating me here from Macon GA, room was cleaned daily, Staff was very nice & friendly. The hotel is very well lighted at nite and I felt secure in coming in & out the hotel at night. Had no problem while staying there. E. S.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank E S

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the motel. I hope you have wonderful Holidays! :D

Reviewed 30 September 2012

Me and my boyfriend was looking for a hotel.After a long drive and came up quick at this hotel. So i decided to look up the hotel info 4 STARS. So I said lets try it the outside of the hotel looks great ! Got the room then went to get something to eat and bring it back to the room . We went in the room I was about to cry i said go get your money back ! Okay came back and said 10 mins is up NO REFUND ! Soon as he said that a A BABY ROACH POP OUT THE MICROWAVE AND ANOTHER OUT THE DESK ! Room NUMBER 233 I said get us another room 241 floor nasty red drawing all over wall ! I already told someone I know and this hotel is going to get in TROUBLE ! Electric sockets whole in it a fire can HAPPEN NEVER AGAIN !

• Stayed: October 2011
4  Thank summerrn
Reviewed 31 July 2012

We pulled up and the facility was nasty and the manager was rude to all of us. We immediately called up the street to the Red Roof Inn. We got great customer service and a great rate. Thank God It was in a area that was close to other hotels, resturants, and stores.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank angiewade1
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We have been staying at this Inn for the last 4 years
We come in Labor day weekend and stay here all the time
It is nice the people are very nice and the rooms are clean.
Great location and easy to get to the interstates
I recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Linda B

Reviewed 3 July 2012

This is the best motels in stockbridge because it has clean room, clean bathroom, clean sink, it has coffee, fridge, microwave. The parking lot is clean and enough space to park my car. At nightnight i got so much good sleep, there is no noises at all it is quiet. ther is no junk people hanging around the motel. In the morning there is continental breakfast. This is the best motel i have been in my life and i have been to other hotels, motel, and alot of 5 star hotels and this one is he best of all of the motels and hotels i have been to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Akash1999

I am very, very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the motel. I am greatly thankful for your appreciation for our motel's efforts for maintaing its service and quality. We will try our very best to continue to maintain the service and quality of the motel. I hope you have wonderful Holidays! :D

Reviewed 7 May 2012

Excellent Location
Close to Great Restaurants and Walmart / Near historical sites
Right off 675 / 75 I was doing historical research in the Joneseboro / Stockbridge area
Civil war cementaries and STATELY OAKS,"TARA" Plantation, Train Depot Etc..This motel had maps and brochures for many of these attractions and others in the area.

Good Value
Best Price in town! Rooms with wi-fi, amenities, & Breakfast served in the Lobby 6-9 AM
All rooms have "Large Bathrooms" and big beds with refrigerators..

Great Service
Raj the owner was very hospitable He showed me the security cameras ,the list of policies for the guests & the ice machine and vending machines. Maps were available for the area.
I had a room close to the office.

I will go back to this hotel again.the next time I continue my research and to visit friends in the area.

Room Tip: I get a downstairs room so I can park right in front of the door
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank talio101

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the motel. I am greatly thankful for your appreciation for our motel's efforts for maintaing its service and quality. It's nice to hear that you liked all the services that we provided here. I hope you have wonderful Holidays! :D