Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Atlanta, Georgia
“almost like home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

I am a traveling mail hauler and stay in motels ALOT.I have done quiet a few ratings on trip advisor on places I have stayed and the ones I will return.I have this motel in my cell phone list of motels.If I need somewhere on the south side of atlanta to stay for the night or a few days, I GO HERE!.For the price, this is a clean quiet place to stay.If your visiting the atlanta area or just passing thru,I recommend this motel.Check in is easy,the manager is always nice and has a smile.The lobby is clean, I have never tried the continental breakfast, but I Have stayed here over 10 times this year alone.I am almost family I think.The rooms are clean, they are outside doors, but not alot of drugs, and problems in the area.A great local police force patrols the area,and I feel safe here.The showers have forever hot water,You can get a good nights sleep and not have to worry about rif-raf around the area.There is a KFC in the same parking lot,Hardees across the street, captian D's sea food across the street..taco bell within walking distance, and a well lit area.I think they also have a shuttle that runs the airport approx 10 miles up the road, I am not SURE, but I do see the van parked outside.This is not your luxury and top of the line $100 a night motel, but if you need a clean confortable nice place to stay in the south atlanta area,this is IT.It is exit 228 off I-75 south of atlanta.I have stayed futher down in mcdonough but this is closer for me to my work and its just home away from home when I need it.I appreciate the staff there and the next time I need a room , as I say, I have them on speeddial....thanks YALL!!

Room Tip: sorry, you cant have my room.. I try to book the same one each trip.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Mr N
abvistockbridge, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta, responded to this review, 30 November 2012
I am very pleased to hear that you find our motel very "homely" and convenient. We always try our best to keep the environment safe and clean. Thank you so much for appreciating out efforts for maintaing this motel as "home sweet home". I hope you have wonderful holidays! :D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2012

I had to stay for 5 days at this hotel because of business, and I can tell you this hotel fulfill my expectations. Great price, great service, nice people working there!!! I will definitely will come back and will recommend this hotel to any friend.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Carlos V
I am very pleased to hear that this motel fulfilled your expectations. I am greatly thankful for your appreciation for our motel's efforts for maintaing its service and quality.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2012

Excellent Service & Price!!! Definitely will suggest this hotel to a friend!!! I stayed with my family and the service was awesome, great location & price!!! Very nice staff and cleaned rooms. Will have no problem staying here again!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank goernie
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the motel. I am greatly thankful for your appreciation for our motel's efforts for maintaing its service and quality. I hope you have wonderful Holidays! :D
Stockbridge, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2012

Stay in this hotel while my job was relocating me here from Macon GA, room was cleaned daily, Staff was very nice & friendly. The hotel is very well lighted at nite and I felt secure in coming in & out the hotel at night. Had no problem while staying there. E. S.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank E S
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the motel. I hope you have wonderful Holidays! :D
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

Me and my boyfriend was looking for a hotel.After a long drive and came up quick at this hotel. So i decided to look up the hotel info 4 STARS. So I said lets try it the outside of the hotel looks great ! Got the room then went to get something to eat and bring it back to the room . We went in the room I was about to cry i said go get your money back ! Okay came back and said 10 mins is up NO REFUND ! Soon as he said that a A BABY ROACH POP OUT THE MICROWAVE AND ANOTHER OUT THE DESK ! Room NUMBER 233 I said get us another room 241 floor nasty red drawing all over wall ! I already told someone I know and this hotel is going to get in TROUBLE ! Electric sockets whole in it a fire can HAPPEN NEVER AGAIN !

• Stayed October 2011
4 Thank summerrn

Travellers are raving about these Stockbridge hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

We pulled up and the facility was nasty and the manager was rude to all of us. We immediately called up the street to the Red Roof Inn. We got great customer service and a great rate. Thank God It was in a area that was close to other hotels, resturants, and stores.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank angiewade1
Highland, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

We have been staying at this Inn for the last 4 years
We come in Labor day weekend and stay here all the time
It is nice the people are very nice and the rooms are clean.
Great location and easy to get to the interstates
I recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Linda B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stockbridge
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge
Super 8 Stockbridge
Super 8 Stockbridge
#1 of 19 in Stockbridge

Been to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta? Share your experiences!