“Beds are horrible!”

Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
“Beds are horrible!”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

We booked this hotel because it had a 4/5 rating here on trip advisor because we usually are a little picky with our hotel rooms. We also wanted a hotel with two adjoining rooms because of kids. We did it kind of last minute so we didn't have much time to shop around. The pictures of course don't really show what the hotel rooms really look like. Beds have extremely thin sheets with no blanket, only the stained cheap quilt. Flat pillows, stained carpet, very outdated and overall just not very comfortable. The beds are what really annoyed me though. I mean you're at a hotel to sleep!! Would not book a room here again unless they renovated.

• Stayed February 2013
3 Thank Jen_elder
abvistockbridge, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta, responded to this review, 8 April 2013
I apologize for the inconvenience you had to face during your stay here. It seems that this was an error and I assure you that if we were informed about your situation, we would have definitely been able to assist you. Our rooms are very neat and surrounded by well kept security system.
Again I apologize for inconvenience and I assure you that if you give us another chance, you will not be disappointed.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Newport
Reviewed 11 December 2012

My family and I recently stayed at this hotel. It was an event weekend and all the other Hotels uped their prices to take advatage of the visitors. Americas Best Value did not. They kept their same price. The room was clean and the ladies at the desk were very helpful. They printed us new directions to the soccer fields when they saw that the ones we had took a longer route. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Even the drink machines were priced reasonably, $0.75 instead of the $1.50 for a can drink that some places charge. I will definitely come back here when I have business in Atlanta.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Denise C
Montevallo, Alabama
Reviewed 5 November 2012

After a reservation snafu(quickly resolved), we had a very pleasant night. The bed is comfortable and the sofa was well positioned and comfortable to sit and watch tv. It was clean and quiet. Highly recommend

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Donnad63
abvistockbridge, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta, responded to this review, 30 November 2012
I am glad to hear that your stay at the motel was comfortable and adequate!!! Happy Holidays! :D
Tennessee
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Made late internet reservation driving through Atlanta.Large room. King mattress and sofa firm and comfy. WIFI, clean room, great choice. Will stay here again Florida bound.Would recommend to family. Great rate. ELEVATOR to third floor room made checking in and out easy.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nancy D
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed all the services that we provided during your stay. I hope you have great holidays! :D
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I am a traveling mail hauler and stay in motels ALOT.I have done quiet a few ratings on trip advisor on places I have stayed and the ones I will return.I have this motel in my cell phone list of motels.If I need somewhere on the south side of atlanta to stay for the night or a few days, I GO HERE!.For the price, this is a clean quiet place to stay.If your visiting the atlanta area or just passing thru,I recommend this motel.Check in is easy,the manager is always nice and has a smile.The lobby is clean, I have never tried the continental breakfast, but I Have stayed here over 10 times this year alone.I am almost family I think.The rooms are clean, they are outside doors, but not alot of drugs, and problems in the area.A great local police force patrols the area,and I feel safe here.The showers have forever hot water,You can get a good nights sleep and not have to worry about rif-raf around the area.There is a KFC in the same parking lot,Hardees across the street, captian D's sea food across the street..taco bell within walking distance, and a well lit area.I think they also have a shuttle that runs the airport approx 10 miles up the road, I am not SURE, but I do see the van parked outside.This is not your luxury and top of the line $100 a night motel, but if you need a clean confortable nice place to stay in the south atlanta area,this is IT.It is exit 228 off I-75 south of atlanta.I have stayed futher down in mcdonough but this is closer for me to my work and its just home away from home when I need it.I appreciate the staff there and the next time I need a room , as I say, I have them on speeddial....thanks YALL!!

Room Tip: sorry, you cant have my room.. I try to book the same one each trip.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Mr N
I am very pleased to hear that you find our motel very "homely" and convenient. We always try our best to keep the environment safe and clean. Thank you so much for appreciating out efforts for maintaing this motel as "home sweet home". I hope you have wonderful holidays! :D
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I had to stay for 5 days at this hotel because of business, and I can tell you this hotel fulfill my expectations. Great price, great service, nice people working there!!! I will definitely will come back and will recommend this hotel to any friend.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Carlos V
I am very pleased to hear that this motel fulfilled your expectations. I am greatly thankful for your appreciation for our motel's efforts for maintaing its service and quality.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Excellent Service & Price!!! Definitely will suggest this hotel to a friend!!! I stayed with my family and the service was awesome, great location & price!!! Very nice staff and cleaned rooms. Will have no problem staying here again!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank goernie
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the motel. I am greatly thankful for your appreciation for our motel's efforts for maintaing its service and quality. I hope you have wonderful Holidays! :D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stockbridge
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Jameson Inn Conyers
Jameson Inn Conyers
#11 of 15 in Conyers
Jameson Inn and Suites-Riverdale
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Mableton/Atlanta
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Stockbridge

Been to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta? Share your experiences!