“Great Venue for an Event!”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Stockbridge
“Great Venue for an Event!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The Holiday Inn & Suites served as the site for my class reunion. The banquet room was all set up and ready when I arrived. They provided a projector and Wi-Fi so that all I needed was my laptop to show a film of the "good old days"! The food was absolutely delicious -- receiving lots of compliments from attendees.

Kudos to the Inn for Liz -- she was a sheer pleasure to work with -- very attentive!
Diane Ide

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Jason G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Dear Diane Ide,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent class reunion at the hotel. I have passed your comments to Liz and she was very grateful for your kind words. Additionally, I have forwarded your comments about the food to the chef. We always love having reunions at our hotel because the staff gets to share the experience with the attendees. Once again, we appreciate your review!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Somerset, Kentucky
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We arrived late but early enough to be met with very nice patrons outside. We struck up a conversation and found them to be there to attend a family reunion. It was nice enough outside to be sitting out and enjoying the weather. Very nice people and very nice hotel. It was clean and comfortable and had a good nights sleep to continue our journey the next morning. I would stay there again when in the area because it was a clean hotel and everyone was very nice.

Room Tip: It's a long way across Ga. and Holiday Inn Stockbridge is a welcoming place to rest for the nigh...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear lprice1949,

Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy Southern Hospitality not only with the staff, but with other guests too. If you ever find yourself in the area again, please stop by for a visit!
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Stockbridge with my parents for a night when they came down to help me move to law school. The hotel was a great place to stay, and I was quite impressed with the size of the room and how well I was able to sleep. The hotel business centre was an excellent amenity that allowed me to print my moving documents to give to the movers the next morning! The hotel was in a great location - right next to an O'Charley's and if you needed anything for home improvement - Lowe's was right across the parking lot. I would not hesitate to stay here again if I needed a hotel south of Atlanta.

Room Tip: As I always recommend - top floor rooms and ask to be away from the elevators.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Jason G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Dear joshinnorthGA,

Thank you for taking the time and writing a great review of the hotel. We are very appreciative of your kind words, and hope you visit us again.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This was the first time I stayed on the southside of Atlanta in quite sometime. This hotel is nothing short of excellent. It seems to be fairly new, but the maintenance and cleanliness were great. My room was comfortable and quiet. The lobby area was impressive. I had a drink at the hotel bar and found the space inviting and the staff friendly. There are numerous restaurants in the vicinity making this a great location. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to south Atlanta.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Jason G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Dear Darryl D,

We appreciate you taking the time in reviewing the hotel. It is great to hear that you were able to relax during stay. We all take pride in our jobs at the hotel, and we are very grateful when a guest takes notice. So, I have posted your review on the employee board so everyone will know that guests do appreciate their hard work. Once again, I appreciate the time you took to review our hotel, and hope to see you again soon!
FL
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for one night. The lobby area is very nicely decorated. Our room was large, very clean and comfortable. We used the pool area once and it was a good size. We didn't use the restaurant so I can't comment on it. Overall, very nice, clean, large rooms, and a good location just outside of Atlanta. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear arch1591,

Thank you for your comments about your stay at the Holiday Inn Stockbridge, GA. We are very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed the hotell. Our staff takes great pride in maintaining the property, and I know they appreciate you taking notice of their hard work. We hope you visit us again soon.
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 28 June 2013

It was literally storming when I stopped there. The hotel chain that I usually use had no vacancies and recommended this Holiday Inn. It is beautiful hotel, the room was comfortable, it was quiet--considering the pool was very close--I was thrilled with this. The problem was that there was a light shining in the room from the parking lot--around the curtains. It was like it was daylight.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the parking lot.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this review, 13 July 2013
Dear Dinahgail,

Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel. I am very pleased that you found the room comfortable. Please accept my sincerest apologies over the light from the parking lot. I assure you that every comment, no matter how small, is taken very seriously. We hope to get a chance of hosting you again and show you how great our hotel is. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Richmond
Reviewed 8 June 2013

After a long day of work and travel, I pulled into the beautifully landscaped property and was impressed by what I saw. The woman at the front desk (Veronica?) was nice enough, and I requested that I not be put in a room near the elevator or ice maker. She assured me the room she assigned wouldn't not be near either. I wait for the slowest elevator ever, walk out and there's my room! I was too tired to deal with it, so I decided to stay and went to put my key in the door - no go. It didn't work. As I turned to go back to the elevator, I noticed the ice machine about 10 steps away. Nice. I called down to the lobby, explained what happened and was told to come back down to get a new room. Back down I went, walked up to the desk and the woman wouldn't even look at me. She didn't apologize or say anything to me at all. I'm knocking off 2 points for that experience. The room was beautiful and the breakfast buffet was ok ($10). The best part of it was the made-to-order omelette which was delicious. I will go back because of how nice the property is and it's convenience, but I felt obligated to report my bad customer service experience when checking in.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
Dear TravelLoversRichmond,

I was delighted to read your review and your very kind comments regarding the the facilities on offer. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. I would like to apologize for the services that you have received which is not up to your par. This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided. Rest assured that I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Janice A