Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Usually I stay at Holiday Inn Express, but this Holiday Inn was right off the freeway & it was late, so I checked in. Very nice hotel. They have doors that don't slam & make a lot of noise when closed. All in all it was a great hotel & a great breakfast buffet.
It would have even been a better stay, if the wi-fi was not so slow. Dial up would have been faster.
Also, I could not find MSNBC on the channel line up. I can usually find MSNBC in the south at HIE properties,

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Jason G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Dear Barry M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! It was great to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and was able to get comfortable in your quiet room. However, I do apologize for the Wi-Fi, it will be our priority this week to have someone to come out and look at the access points around the hotel. If you visit us again please don't hesitate to call the front desk for our channel line up, as we do have MSNBC available. Once again, thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed 26 October 2013

A goods night sleep was exactly what I got during my recent stay at the Holiday Inn Stockbridge! The room was clean, the bedding was absolutely fabulous and it's just a beautiful beautiful hotel! The restaurant has absolutely delicious and enjoyable food, and the bar has a very nice selection of wines. My biggest complaint is the fact that you cannot enjoy the lobby if they request no food or beverages in the lobby. Instead I was forced to enjoy a glass of wine stuck in the chairs that you will see attached photos that were cold and not enjoyable whatsoever. I truly recommend that Holiday Inn uses this lobby as a place of gathering with coffee and boardgames; and allow the bar and restaurant to serve in the lobby - again it's a beautiful beautiful Lobby and it should be utilized more!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Jason G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Dear Samchanel,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel! As always we are very appreciative any time someone says such great things about our hotel and staff. However, I apologize that you were unable enjoy our atrium and more comfortable seating. We always encourage people to use it as a place of gathering and it is one of the reasons why we started offering the Manager's Reception in the evening. We want all of our travelers to be able to enjoy a comfortable social setting after a long day of traveling or work. So, I am disappointed that someone on the staff is unaware of the hotel's correct policies. I will make sure all of our staff knows the policy regarding food and drinks in the atrium. Once again, thank you for your comments, and we hope you will stay again with us in the future!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This hotel is welcoming, the beds are comfortable, and rooms are CLEAN. Past experience at Holiday Inns has generally been disappointing, but because of the location, we took a chance on this hotel, based largely on the reviews on Trip Advisor. Wow, was I glad we did! Although our room was close to the elevator, we did not notice any noise from it - in fact, the only noise we heard was from other guests who let the doors slam shut as they enter/exit their rooms. The staff obviously takes a lot of pride in their work - and they changed the way I'll think about a Holiday Inn in the future. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Jason G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Hopeful12345,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel! Our staff is always grateful when guests notice how much pride they take in their work. Additionally, it's awesome to hear that we were able to help change your overall view of the Holiday Inn brand. Once again, thank you for your kind words, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

The Holiday Inn & Suites served as the site for my class reunion. The banquet room was all set up and ready when I arrived. They provided a projector and Wi-Fi so that all I needed was my laptop to show a film of the "good old days"! The food was absolutely delicious -- receiving lots of compliments from attendees.

Kudos to the Inn for Liz -- she was a sheer pleasure to work with -- very attentive!
Diane Ide

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Jason G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear Diane Ide,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent class reunion at the hotel. I have passed your comments to Liz and she was very grateful for your kind words. Additionally, I have forwarded your comments about the food to the chef. We always love having reunions at our hotel because the staff gets to share the experience with the attendees. Once again, we appreciate your review!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

We arrived late but early enough to be met with very nice patrons outside. We struck up a conversation and found them to be there to attend a family reunion. It was nice enough outside to be sitting out and enjoying the weather. Very nice people and very nice hotel. It was clean and comfortable and had a good nights sleep to continue our journey the next morning. I would stay there again when in the area because it was a clean hotel and everyone was very nice.

Room Tip: It's a long way across Ga. and Holiday Inn Stockbridge is a welcoming place to rest for the nigh...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear lprice1949,

Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy Southern Hospitality not only with the staff, but with other guests too. If you ever find yourself in the area again, please stop by for a visit!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Stockbridge with my parents for a night when they came down to help me move to law school. The hotel was a great place to stay, and I was quite impressed with the size of the room and how well I was able to sleep. The hotel business centre was an excellent amenity that allowed me to print my moving documents to give to the movers the next morning! The hotel was in a great location - right next to an O'Charley's and if you needed anything for home improvement - Lowe's was right across the parking lot. I would not hesitate to stay here again if I needed a hotel south of Atlanta.

Room Tip: As I always recommend - top floor rooms and ask to be away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Jason G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Dear joshinnorthGA,

Thank you for taking the time and writing a great review of the hotel. We are very appreciative of your kind words, and hope you visit us again.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

This was the first time I stayed on the southside of Atlanta in quite sometime. This hotel is nothing short of excellent. It seems to be fairly new, but the maintenance and cleanliness were great. My room was comfortable and quiet. The lobby area was impressive. I had a drink at the hotel bar and found the space inviting and the staff friendly. There are numerous restaurants in the vicinity making this a great location. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to south Atlanta.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Jason G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear Darryl D,

We appreciate you taking the time in reviewing the hotel. It is great to hear that you were able to relax during stay. We all take pride in our jobs at the hotel, and we are very grateful when a guest takes notice. So, I have posted your review on the employee board so everyone will know that guests do appreciate their hard work. Once again, I appreciate the time you took to review our hotel, and hope to see you again soon!