“highly recommend”

Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Waterbury
“highly recommend”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

first time visiting Georgia and stay in Comfort Inn for the first time...i love the room size, the bathroom is amazing, customer service is superior, and the price is affordable...its funny cause i havent had the chance to eat breakfast because the bed is sooo comfortable i cant get up in time for breakfast but it s all good...

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Margarita G
Comfort Suites S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Stockbridge, responded to this review, 8 June 2012
The Staff and Management of the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge would like to thank you for the wonderful comment. We are pleased that you found the bedding in the suite so comfortable and relaxing.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Big Suite that was very nice and clean. Beds were very comfortable. This is also the quietest hotel room we have ever stayed in. Even in the morning when everyone was getting ready to leave, our room was very quiet. The continental breakfast was a little above average as they had eggs and sausage links along with the regular menu. They just needed more seating area. Both desk clerks we delt with were very polite. The only 2 negatives were the price and the elevators. The price was a little higher than other establishments nearby. The elevators were both very slow. In fact, the one elevator was so slow that you could walk downstairs from the 3rd floor in about the same time that it took you to get there by elevator.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Sher S
The Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge would like to thank you for the wonderful comments in regards to the staff and breakfast. We are striving very hard to provide service excellent service to all of our guests.
New Market, Alabama
Reviewed 25 April 2012

First, I travel a lot and stay in many hotels each month - and I am very particular. I did stay at this hotel in March 2012 and chose to stay again upon my return to Stockbridge - as it is one of the nicer Comfort Inn & Suites I have stayed in throughout GA and AL --- and is very convenient to I75. This morning, unfortunately, I locked my keys in my car in the parking lot. I went to the front desk clerk - informed of what happened, and asked if she would call a locksmith? She said that she would call her maintenance worker as he may be able to open my car door - she said they have had that problem before at the hotel --- Within a few minutes he was able to open it! Needless to say, I was a bit stressed as I had a morning meeting to attend, and because of their kindness and ability to open my car door - I made my meeting on time!! I don't write reviews a lot, but felt this act of kindness needed to be mentioned, along with the 5 Star hotel rating!!! Thanks for your assistance - front office receptionist and maintenance worker - morning of 4/25/2012!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank nkl0929
Reviewed 24 April 2012 via mobile

This was a pretty nice hotel. Everything was nice and clean and the hot breakfast was good. The only complaints I have are that the pool was much smaller than it appears in the photos ( they always are) and was quite cold. Also, the elevators were really slow and the people who got on it right after we got off got stuck on it. The desk clerk was trying to reach them on the elevator phone when I was checking out, but she couldn't hear them very well (scary!) If they address these issues it will be near perfect.

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank Gubbanubba
The Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge would to thank you for the comments. We appreciate your staying here at our hotel and look forward to your return.
Army, USA
Reviewed 21 February 2012

The lobby is brightly lighted and the staff are very friendly. My room had a flat screen tv with an extension arm, which was great when sitting at the desk. The microwave was an older, knob model but was clean and worked well. The refridgerator was under the cabinet with the microwave; it and the coffee pot were both in good order.

The room was a little cool as the heat never got hot but it would have been a good temperature for most people. I didn't mention the heat until I was checking out but the staff was very receptive.

The hotel is located a 1/4 of a mile from the highway and is surrounded by shopping and restaurants. Each morning is a full breakfast with pre-cooked eggs, sausage, cereals, yogurts, bagels/breads, juices, fruits...

My job is sending us there this weekend and I have no problems with that!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank faithfulgalme
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Our family of 3 adults and 3 children visited Stockbridge on our way to Florida. We arrived early evening and had some difficulty finding the hotel as the entrance was not well marked and difficult to see after dark. Check-in was quick and the staff, friendly. Our room (#315) was very clean and the beds comfortable. We found the indoor pool very nice and the laundry facilities clean, welcome and convenient. The free breakfast was good but minimal. Free WiFi was truly appreciated.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank tj2010
Comfort Suites S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Stockbridge, responded to this review, 6 February 2012
The Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge sincerely appreciates your wonderful comments. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and efficient service of our staff. The Staff and Management are elated that you enjoyed the wonderful amenities offered. We rotate our breakfast daily and add a variety of different options daily, we have taken your comment into consideration and are exploring more options for breakfast. When you are in the area, we would like the opportunity to provide service to you and your family again.
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 September 2011

This is really well located, comfortable hotel. Welcoming staff and a good breakfast selection. Fantatsic value for money. We will definitely stay again when visiting Atlanta

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Debby W
The Staff and Management sincerely appreciate your comments. Thank you for selecting the Comfort Suitees Hotel Stockbridge and we look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.