“Fabulous”

Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Trinity, North Carolina
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel twice in the last two weeks. I would definitely stay here again. Lobby is beautiful and front desk staff was very friendly. Breakfast was fresh and very good. Many hot food items as well as all the cold items usually found. The rooms are large and very comfortable. Hotel features a well stocked market with many fresh food and beverage options. Very convenient to shopping, dinning, and gas. This was an exception value at a wonderful hotel. Business center and fitness room veey nice too. Check this place out, you won't be sorry.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank sritter1
Comfort Suites S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Stockbridge, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
"Fabulous". Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. We are elated that you enjoyed the great breakfast, the well stocked market place, the beautiful amenities, and the close proximity to shopping and restaurants. Your comments will be passed along to our staff. When in the area again, consider the "Fabulous" Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Stockbridge, Georgia
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I am a truck driver and stay in Stockbridge Ga.almost every weekend. After staying at another hotel that I wasn't happy with I found this hotel and decided to give it a try. I keep coming back because of the cleanliness and the service. The staff is very friendly and helpful,and the atmosphere is one of uplifting and kindness. The beds are very comfortable, and rooms are nice and clean. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. A must stay if your coming to the area!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Lillie B
"MUST STAY". Thank you for taking time to submit a review. The Staff and Management would like to say thank you for writing such an exceptional review in regards to the cleanliness of the hotel and friendly staff. We are looking forward to accommodating you on your next trip.
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I spent a night here recently. Upon arrival I observed that the parking lot was well lit for the evening. The desk clerk was very nice and prompt in assigning the room. The room was large with two very comfortable beds and a sofa. The walk in shower was large and clean, as well as the rest of the room. It was quiet even though the hotel is located next to a busy thoroughfare. The only negative was the juice machine was out of order at breakfast. Check out was done in a timely manner by courteous and friendly staff. I would recommend this hotel for anyone and would stay here again if I am in the area and need a room.

Room Tip: higher floor away from the ice machine and elevator
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank meshwe
Comfort Suites S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Stockbridge, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
The Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge wants to thank you for selecting our hotel for your "restful night" Thank you for your words of encouragement about the staff as well as the amenities. We look forward to providing you with another "restful night".
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The hotel is a nice hotel. Great lotion. I loved that they had a dryer and washer but the dryer does not dry properly. I did not have any more money to pay for my 4peaces of clothes that did not dry properly the first time I paid for the dryer. I explained my situation to Lavetta and she showed empathy. She gave me money out of her own pocket to help me. I feel that the hotel should keep better maintenance on there amenities that they offer and hire more great people like Lavetta.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Qasimclarke
Thank you for selecting the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge. The hotel is working with our laundry vendor to ensure that our guests receive adequate service from the laundry machine. Your kind words about Lavetta will be passed along. We want to ensure that every guests has an enjoyable stay and we are glad that Lavetta was able to assist in our efforts. We are looking forward to your return again in the very near future.
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed 19 September 2013

My mom and I have stayed there many times. We haven't stayed there since my birthday month. This place has an exercise room and a computer area. Nearby places include a bowling alley a grocery store and many restaurants.

Room Tip: I like this hotel.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jpthomas
The Staff and Management of the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge is elated that you selected our hotel as your home away from home. We are glad that you had an opportunity to enjoy some of our wonderful hotel amenities as well as nearby restaurants. We are looking forward to your return in the very near future.
Concord
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Everything was great except for the TV remote System. I have complained a number of times about this and so far nothing has Changed. To have a great hotel and something simple as a remote System to bring it down Is beyond me.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Mchurch1
Thank you so much for staying at the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge and we really appreciate you taking the time to write a comment. The Comfort Suites Hotel is currently working very closely with our cable provider to ensure that these issues are resolved. We look forward to providing service to your again in the very near future.
Georgia
Reviewed 11 August 2013

The hotel is beautiful and either really new or very well maintained. The clerks were friendly and efficient both at checkin and checkout. It was the standard hotel breakfast, but everything was fresh and hot.

The room was gorgeous and very spacious. I also appreciated the abundance of outlets.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ElaineReads
Comfort Suites S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Stockbridge, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Comfort Suites Hotel Stockbridge. Your positive comments about the front desk staff will be shared with our front desk staff. We are eagerly awaiting your next arrival. Thank you again.