Days Inn & Suites Stockbridge South Atlanta
Econo Lodge(Stockbridge)
US$75
US$85
TripAdvisor
All reviewslate night arrivalroom was clean and comfortabledesk clerkfree breakfastrefrigeratorexit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2014

and speak to some other person, who tells me I can stay in the same room, which was a smoking room. Also, there were no sweet rolls for breakfast just bagels, and toast - what is up with that? Apples, no bananas - what is up with that? Due to the bad weather coming into north GA where we have a horse ranch, we had to leave two days early, and the front desk told me that they could not give me a credit on my credit card - would have to deal with priceline. Refused to give my a receipt for the nights I did stay. Pitiful :(

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2014

rooms are all dirty,cobwebs all in bathrooms,hair in tubs and on sheets.Al,the mgr is very unfriendly,the car they shuttle you around in has no insurance did not find this out until recently,very noicy with trucks in and out all the time,day and night,you say something to them they just reply there is nothing they can do,BS

Room Tip: DO not go there you will be disapointed
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bill L
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I’m a university student who enjoys studying for finale exams in a quite setting. This particular hotel doesn’t care about their customer’s well-being. The biggest concern I had was my hotel door wouldn’t lock from the inside or outside; therefore I had to relocate to another room after the gentleman from maintenance couldn’t get the door to lock. Around 3:00 am the hotel had a visit from the police department. Then around 9:30 am the staff allowed a church organization to disturb customer’s sleep before check-out.

This hotel amenities and photos are so misleading. “I WANT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO STAY HERE AT ALL” The location is excellent; however the staff value is horrible.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo