“Overnight Stop on our way to Florida.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
“Overnight Stop on our way to Florida.”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We stopped here overnight on our way to Florida for my brothers graduation. My parents had one room, my wife 1 year old and me in another adjoining room. The hotel is nice and clean. We wanted somewhere that our son could walk around in the room and not have to worry about the room being dirty. The place fit the bill. The decor is outdated, but we just wanted a place to sleep so we could get up early and hit the road. We would definitely stay here again.

The area around the hotel is very nice. Lots of restaurants to choose from. Just off I-75.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank bwdearing

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I have business in the area and every couple of weeks I am staying overnight in the area. I use Priceline to get hotels for these trips as I am traveling alone and don't spend much time in the hotel, but I want a clean room, a bed you can sleep in and a good shower. Basic really for a hotel!

This hotel qualifies. The hotel was pretty empty the weeknight I stayed there so it may be different when they are full!

Priceline price was average and I felt I got my money's worth. I probably would not feel the same way of I was paying walk up rates.

I probably would stay there again if I could get the rate and that has to mean something.

• Stayed April 2012
Friendship, Wi.
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We travel to The Villages in Florida every winter and stay in Stockbridge so as to travel through Atlanta on a sunday morning on our return trip to Wisconsin. This hotel is reasonably priced and clean and the staff is friendly and informative. Even though the hotel was near capacity--we found our stay to be quiet. The continental breakfast bar was well stocked. We have absollutely no negative comments about this hotel.

Room Tip: We've stayed in room#203 on two occasions so as to not have foot traffic above us.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Titusville, Florida
Reviewed 31 December 2011

We recently stayed here on our trip from Florida to Louisville, KY. I would rate it high average to low very good. We really didn't have any complaints other than the traffic in this area (Henry County) can be really bad at certain times of the day. The continental breakfast was typical--nothing special but nothing to complain about. The hotel is reasonably close to I-75 and only a few miles South of downtown Atlanta. The staff was friendly and helpful and the wifi worked well.It is a really good value if you have the coupon from the Georgia coupon book that is available at most rest stops.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jim a
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 19 November 2011

My Husband and I stayed here a few times and absolutely love it. The staff here is awesome and makes you feel right at home. Shakira the office supervisor is the best person I have ever met and because of her we continue to stay. I love that we can pull right in fron of our door and dont have to worry about hauling luggage thruou lobbies, also they are adjacent to Golden Coral and Mcdonalds which is a plus when you dont feel like driving... This is my home away from home....Thanks Quality Inn Family especially Shakira for making us feel welcomed.....Loved It

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Melvin J
Taylors, South Carolina
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Efficient check-in. Exterior room access. The renovated room was in better condition than we expected and it had nice amenities for the price (large flat-panel TV, microwave, fridge, free Wi-Fi). Our non-smoking room had a slight odor of smoke (maybe from next door?) but the odor dispersed after turning on the A/C. We slept well with no detectable extraneous noise all night. Breakfast was ok but no hot foods (unless you count toaster waffles as hot food).

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bachheadman
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 1 July 2011

Could not believe the lack of care & response by the Manager! Our room was dirty... found hairs where one should not when checking into a room where you are sleeping. Sadly for us we were on a trip through the smokies & hit a storm & decided to spend the night. Not only were we exhausted but it was late. The noise at a very early (2:30 am- ish) bathroom run was freightening. Upon waking we saw it all...informed the Manager & was met with nothing but confrontation, condecention & overall poor attitude. I must say that the 10% discount offered on the way out the door took it to a new level for me. I declined & left as I did not want another moment with this man. Terrible...truly! I will upload photos when my son gets home.

Room Tip: Would advise anyone to stay elsewhere
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank haylo34609

Travellers are raving about these Stockbridge hotels