“Okay for a night”

Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Lithia, FL
“Okay for a night”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I feel that this hotel is a little over-rated in the previous reviews. The room was clean and decent, and the price was great. However, there was a slight odor that I believe was from the cleaners. There was a strong odor when I entered the front desk. As I was unloading my bags, I was approached by a woman who was begging for money.

The location was decent. There are several restaurants nearby, and Walmart is down the street. The continental breakfast was mediocre. I would personally try another hotel nearby.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank mathstud

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Union, Kentucky
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This hotel is very nice. Clean, comfortable and a great stopover.

There is a refrigerator, microwave, free wireless internet and complimentary coffee in the room.

There is a compimentary breakfast that was good. The staff was very friendly. There are several fast food restaurants in walking distance.

The location is right off of the interstate.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank daytonky
quality30281, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 October 2013

Jessica
Guest Relations Manager
Quality Inn and Suites Stockbridge, GA
770-507-7911
South Lake Tahoe, California, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This is a nice facility. Everything was clean and comfortable. It is just outside of the hustle and bustle of the Atlanta Metro, but close enough to see a Braves game or do business.

I found it to be a good stay

Room Tip: Ask for a late checkout...they are accommodating
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TahoeLOC
Saint Cloud, Florida
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I have written reviews on this Quality Inn before. Nothing has changed. Clean rooms,great service and a good price. All the people who work here want to make your stay a good one. Golden Corral just yards away. Plenty of other places to eat and shop close by.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Thomas E
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here last night. The front desk employee, Stacey Jones was very helpful with getting a resolution with Choice Rewards as this stay was supposed to be free as I was redeeming rewards points. Thanks Stacey!! The room was OK, though I would agree with the other recent review that the place needs updating. We were in room 106 and as we moved the chairs, the arms of both chairs separated from the base of the chairs. The bed spreads while clean look like they were made in the 1970's. The room was clean, but an update would raise my rating of the facility.

Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Michael V
Okemos, Michigan
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Stayed at this motel for two nights during August 2012. Rooms were OK. The wifi worked very well. There are many restaurants within 15 minutes or less of motel. Close to major highways so easy to get around the area. Have stayed here before. Hotel is getting close to needing a little updating.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Chipperhigh2
Toronto, ON
Reviewed 15 November 2012

We stayed there one night on our way to Florida.
That evening she wanted fish and I wanted steak and there was a Golden Coral across the parking lot; that was easy!
The room was fine, the breakfast adequate, but when we arrived in Florida I realized that I had left my iPod at this hotel.
Sassy(?) at the front the desk patiently took me through what I had to do with Fedex to get the iPod back, $20 and 2 days later the iPod and I were reunited.
Thank you Quality Inn Stockbridge, GA.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple