“Would not stay here again”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Stockbridge
Racine
“Would not stay here again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2011

Usually the Baymont's are good but this was the worst. The mattresses were super old and "bottomed out" and the box springs were stained and gross. We always call ahead about pool and hot tub working, only to find they weren't. We never would have booked this otherwise. This place needs a total makeover. It was convenient off the Highway, but that's all the good I can say about this!

• Stayed October 2010

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2011

On our way from Michigan to Florida, we chose the hotel randomly from a discount coupon book we picked up at a rest area. We were tired, and picked one of the cheapest hotels in the book and crossed our fingers. The Assistant Manager at the frontdesk, William, was so helpful. My husband and I have knee problems, so he carried our bags to our room, cracking jokes and making us laugh the whole way. We arrived after their pool was closed, but he opened it for us so that we could soak in the hot tub. The room was quiet and comfortable, so we woke rejuvenated. We had great stay for only 50 bucks. We’ll stop their next year on our way to the beach.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Indiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2011

Room was reasonably clean except for rim around top of shower. Mattresses cheap/flimsy. At first glance, property looks reasonably nice. However, there were many problems. Indoor pool was chilly. Hot tub was absolutely puny and the jacuzzi jets weren't working. Vending machine was 90% empty. Common area trash cans were overflowing in the morning. Had to move the microwave in our room, due to dead electrical outlet. The free breakfast was not restocked. By the time we got there, there was no more fruit, waffle mix, etc. We had to eat cereal and milk. We used the last of the milk, and it wasn't replenished for the people who came after us. I get the feeling this place was probably built new for the Olympics in the mid 1990s and hasn't been cared for since. In sum, it was survivable for 1 night but I wasn't impressed.

• Stayed June 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2011

Hot Spot and computer lost charge at the same time so I couldn't look up hotel information in the car. It was late so we just picked the closest hotel. We were so blessed to find this hotel. Cost was perfect and the manager was VERY nice. The rooms were clean and we enjoyed the free breakfast in a clean breakfast room. The food was fresh and tasted great.

Room Tip: Just ask the manager. Great Customer Service.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Newburgh IN
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2011

Stayed here while enroute to Florida on business. Room was dingy and not clean, both myself and my business colleague were afraid to walk barefoot on the carpet. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Neighborhood also seemed rather seedy in the daylight hours. Wish we would have checked in before dark, had we seen this place in daylight we would have kept driving and found another hotel option.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2010

We were looking at a place to stay the night and looked through our coupon book of Georgia and saw the Baymont Inn Suites in Stockbridge and it looked very nice and rooms said newly renovated. When we checked in the man wasn't very friendly and the place didn't look clean. When he gave us our room key, we went up the stairs and the hallways were VERY dirty.
Once we got to our room, everything looked old and dirty. It also had a bad smell. I sat down on the bed and I saw a MOUSE go from one bed to under the mini fridge, IT was DISGUSTING. I immediately grabbed my things, my kids, my family in other room and left. I went to complain at the front desk and to get our money back, the man at the front desk said" this is the first time" I said YEAH RIGHT, he didn't apologize or seemed worried or surprised. He said if we wanted another room and I said we don't want to stay at a hotel where there is RODENTS! I asked if he was gonna take care of the problem and said yes, but again, didn't see him concerned.
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! DO NOT STAY THERE!!!!!

• Stayed December 2010
Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2009

Nice managers. Rooms above average clean for this class of hotel. I've stayed there numerous times and always brought my swim trunks to try out the indoor pool and hot tub but just never found the time. Great coffee and good assortment of eats for the breakfast. Last week, as I was opening the door to my room, I heard dogs barking (that little high pitched chihuahua type bark) in the room next to mine. I thought, "Great, now I'll have to put up with those litte mutts barking all night." I was amazed that the dogs were still barking as I closed my room door, but I could no longer hear them.

All in all ... I'm working in this area and have to stay overnight one to two days a month and the only place I look for a room is the Baymont.

R Jones

Stayed February 2009, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stockbridge
Super 8 Stockbridge
Quality Inn & Suites
#10 of 19 in Stockbridge
Red Roof Inn Atlanta Southeast
BEST WESTERN McDonough Inn & Suites

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!