I will start with the positive aspects since it's a short list. The bed was comfortable. Now for the negative aspects: the pillows were flat and useless by themselves, the refrigerator was not cold even though it was on the coldest setting so I had to throw out some food, the shower sometimes sounded like a foghorn, the water pressure was weak, the coldest water coming out of the tap was not even cold, and the pool was greenish and the water was not circulating well even though the manager swore it was safe. I realize this is a modestly priced hotel and I shouldn't expect the Taj Mahal, but I would rather have spent $10 more and stayed at a Days Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on I-75 Exit-224 Stockbridge, GA, 20 min from Atlanta downtown, Georgia Aquarium, Planetarium, ATL Airport, historic districts, Atlanta Zoo, Coca-Cola Museum, CNN Center, GA Dome, World Congress Center and Atlanta Motor Speedway. 10 Minutes to Tanger factory outlet center, 30 min Six Flags and minutes away from GA National Golf Course and Eagles Landing Country Club and across street from Henry Medical Center & many restaurants nearby (Outback Steakhouse next door). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta South/Eagles Landing Hotel Stockbridge
- Baymont Inn And Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta South/Eagles Landing
- Baymont Inn Stockbridge
- Stockbridge Baymont Inn