Our family stayed here for 2 nights over Spring Break. It was so convenient being right inside the park! The room is typical for a Marriott - we were pretty packed in with a 13 year old, 11 year old and 3 year old! Very tight and I would not normally do that, but it was so nice being right inside the park. The staff was super friendly and very accommodating.
I will say it can be a bit noisy, they have sliding doors for closets and when a room nearby shuts one it sounds like a construction zone!
The pool was very nice and even thought it was pretty chilly outside, my kids were able to enjoy it as it was heated and very comfortable. Plus, they had little fire pits outside.
We did not eat at any of the on-site restaurants except the Starbucks (which was what you would expect). The hotel offers a shuttle service to go to the laser show, which was a nice bonus.
Stone Mountain is a WONDERFUL experience, fun for our entire family. I'll write a separate review for it, but if your staying at this Marriott then I think its worth mentioning that the park itself is definitely worth a visit. There is something for kids of all ages (and adults too!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott