We hosted a conference for 175 people at the Marriott in early April, and were very pleased with our choice. The conference center is very well laid out and all the ballrooms and meeting rooms are close together, which worked very well for our group. The Hotel staff is among the best we have ever worked with--very polite and accommodating and responsive.
The hotel location is definitely remote, but beautiful. It is surrounded by Georgia woods and the Stone Mountain state park, and was lovely for our Spring conference. Stone Mountain is very impressive, and the hotel was a wonderful view of it.
We found the food service to be very good, which is not always the case with dinner buffets.
Only down-side was we had multiple complaints from our group about the in-room Wifi--it was inconsistent.
Overall, a good property and we would be very comfortable returning to the Evergreen Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott