Spent Mothers Day Weekend at this property. The hotel is beautiful. Rooms are nice - but small. No internet unless you pay $16 a night. Bar food quite good. Breakfast buffet yummy. Room service disappointing. Spa - quite small! Expensive for the services you receive. Typical for a Marriott property though. Also - no cell phone service where we were - keep that in mind......gets interesting for the teenagers!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott