I think the hotel is in a great location inside of stone mountain park. They offer some great things they just fall short on some as well. The staff was great from the check in people to the bell hop. The rooms are rather small for what you pay for. They offer lake view rooms at an upcharge but the one we had you could just see trees and just a little bit of the shore. The mesquites were so bad that we could not even open the door to the balcony. The restaurant is out of this world expensive for what you get. There was 2 adults and 1 child for dinner and we each had 2 drinks and the bill was $130.00 Each drink was right at $10.00 for whiskey and ginger ale. Pools are great I will give them that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott