This is your average Marriott. Even though it is in a park it is not a resort which feels a bit confusing. The rooms are small like a city Marriott. Rooms could be cleaner. Dirty vents, dirt behind furniture. Staff quality is all over the place. Day staff is competent. The night staff is downright rude and purposely unhelpful. We had called in the afternoon about a rollaway bed. No problem it will be in the room. Show up at 11pm. We will get you one. Twenty minutes later no bed. Call down we are out tough, first come first serve. Long story short "so sorry" but tough. No help, no attempt to make it right. Also no information about the fact you can't leave the park on July 4th until you get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott