After the weekend, this place is super quiet. There were a lot of reunions and parties over the weekend, but not much for kids to do. There is a nice pool and plenty of nature to explore, but don't expect any perks. No continental breakfast, mints, anything! They are very helpful and have a team to take you to the park close by. There are a few restAraunts on property, but one is a buffet, so bring food! Check the park dates before you come and don't buy tickets until you get here. I did and they were cheaper when I got here! My room was loud on the weekend, but hotel quickly resolved the problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury resort with conference center located in Stone Mountain Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Marriott Hotel Stone Mountain
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Hotel
- Marriott Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Marriott